Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Wanderer

Go down

Wanderer Empty Wanderer

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:37 am

McKenna hadn't done any exploring recently. Like at all. Actually, now that she thought about it, her adventures had stopped a while ago. So, she stumbled upon the indoor garden. It was a place she had heard of countless of times before, but never a place she had gone to see herself. It was nice little peaceful place, of course everything was peaceful before McKenna arrived. She couldn't even deny it. The girl had a knack for chaos. Oh well, at least she kept things interesting, right? McKenna, of course, tripped over her own two feet and almost landed on someone. "I am so sorry!" She scrambled to stand up.

Back to top Go down

Wanderer Empty Re: Wanderer

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:27 am

"McKenna!" Cori shouted as the girl nearly landed in her coffee. "What the heck was that for? I'm trying to study!" She puffed up her cheeks and quickly moved her sister away before dusting herself off. "What are you doing in a place that's actually quiet?" Cori sighed at her sister. "Shouldn't you be like running on a hamster wheel or something?" Cori bit her lip and packed up her things. "Is something wrong?" Cori asked softly, just to make sure she wasn't hurting her sister's feelings. Cori twiddled her thumbs slowly. She was really going to feel bad if she was too harsh to McKenna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:52 am

McKenna cringed when Cori yelled at her. She stumbled slightly when she was basically pushed away. “S-sorry, I just, I was bored and I wanted to explore and I found this place.” She looked down at the hamster wheel comment. Was that really how Cori felt about her? “I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to bother you… I’ll just head out to the grounds now or something.” McKenna mumbled and started to move past her twin. She stopped next to her. “I’m sorry if I annoyed you.” Cori was her best friend and she would hate to ever bother her. Though it would appear that she did most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:03 am

"You're fine McKenna, I'm sorry for yelling, but you can't just go jumping on every single person that you see. Someone could get hurt." Cori sighed softly. "Let's go do something. What would you like to do for fun? I don't care what it is, you tell me." Cori smiled at her jumping bean of a sister. She loved McKenna to death and back, but sometimes her sister was just a handful. She wasn't the kind of person that was always moving at mach three. Plus, at school Cori had to be responsible for her sister. "We could go into town and get something to eat if you'd like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:09 am

“No, you’re right. I was in the wrong.” McKenna scratched her head and was afraid to look at Cori. Sometimes she worried that she was too annoying for her twin. That now that her sister had a girlfriend she would never ever see her. Which was a worrisome thought. McKenna looked up Cori’s suggestion and smiled at her. “Are you sure? You’re not busy? I’d hate to make you stop studying…” She bit her lip. “But getting something in town sounds great! I feel like I haven’t seen you very much as of late.” She chewed on her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum