Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Being Sick Is No Fun

Go down

Being Sick Is No Fun Empty Being Sick Is No Fun

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:46 am

Now, McKenna did a lot of dumb things. Her latest act of idiocy was running around like a ninny in the snow with no winter jacket, boots, or gloves. Those would just slow her down in the huge snowball fight she had started out on the grounds with the other students. Of course, now she was stuck in the Infirmary being terrible contagious with a high fever and possibly the flu. Luckily, she had Cori to come and keep her company. "Coriiii," McKenna whined then went into a coughing frenzy. "This cot isn't comfy at all." She pressed her face into the pillow. "Why can't I stay in our room?" She sat up and grabbed a kleenex, sneezing loudly.

Back to top Go down

Being Sick Is No Fun Empty Re: Being Sick Is No Fun

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 am

Cori rolled her eye and looked up from the book she was reading. "McKenna, you're sick. I have no desire to miss any classes because of you." Cori sighed softly. "You're being very over dramatic. Plus it was you who thought playing in the snow in regular clothes was a genius idea. This might also be my only chance to not catch something that you have caught. I might actually go this whole run of your flu without catching it and that would be a miracle." Cori knew she had to take care of her sister at school, but that didn't mean Cori wanted to be all motherly and risk catching a sickness. Nope, not worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:15 am

McKenna pouted and flopped onto her back. “You have no sympathy for your invalid of a sister? How cold.” She broke into a coughing fit then groaned again. “You’re right, I’d hate for you to get sick.” Cori always got sick if McKenna was sick. It was one of the downsides of sharing a room and the fact that McKenna got really clingy when she was sick. Like really snuggly and just wanted to hug people. It was easier being sick at home, her mother would sit with her. Which was expected of one’s mother, but a twin sister? McKenna knew Cori wouldn’t risk getting sick. She sighed softly and took a deep breath. “Cori?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum