Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Surprise! We're Engaged

Go down

Surprise! We're Engaged  Empty Surprise! We're Engaged

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:01 am

Guen held onto Trent's hand tightly as they headed down to the Ainsworth's living room. Heather knew that they were engaged. It was kind of hard to keep something like that from the younger girl. Even their friends knew about the engagement. But there were two important people that had yet to hear about their engagement and those people were their mothers. Tessa and Jane wouldn't be opposed to it, they clearly supported their children's relationship. At least, Guen hoped they wouldn't be opposed. Plus, they weren't even sure when they were going to even get married.

Her hold tightened on Trent's hand when they sat down on the couch. Each mother was seated in an armchair. Guen smiled at her mother gently. "Mum, Jane, Trent and I have something we want to tell you. Er, well obviously, we gathered both of you here..." She rambled nervously and eventually trailed off. Honestly with the size of her ring, it was pretty hard not to realize that they were in fact engaged. Guen looked up at Trent, blushing slightly.

Back to top Go down

Surprise! We're Engaged  Empty Re: Surprise! We're Engaged

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:32 am

"Guen and I are getting married!" Trent blurted and spun Guen around in his arms back into a hug. "I love you to death and back Guenevere. So, yes, I proposed to Guen over the winter. I am so in love with you." Trent ran a hand up and down her back. "You are truly the most wonderful girl I have ever met Guenevere Ainsworth and having you in my life makes me the happiest man in the entire world." He was saying it to Guen, but the point was so that everyone could tell that Trent loved her to death.

Back to top Go down