Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Christmas in Germany

Go down

Christmas in Germany Empty Christmas in Germany

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:56 am

Santiago was so excited to visit GiGi for Christmas. He was a little nervous though. He'd be staying with a lot of people and they were considerably more rustic than he was. Santiago insisted on introducing himself alone, hut his mom was keen against that. She wanted to meet Gi's mom pretty badly so Santiago felt kind of style cramped by his mother and stood awkwardly when his mom rang the door bell. The human wrecking ball he was best friends with finally answered the door after two rings and a knock on her front door outside of her home.

Back to top Go down

Christmas in Germany Empty Re: Christmas in Germany

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:02 am

Gi Eun was nervous, terribly and horribly nervous to have her friend visit. Sure her siblings had their friends over before. But, St. Holmes’ were a bit odd. They weren’t like a typical family. It had certainly been an adjustment for her when she was adopted. Her worry was that her friend would think she was weird and no longer want to be her friend. She was waiting anxiously for the doorbell to ring, and when it did she bolted to the front door. It was a miracle she hadn’t ripped the door of it’s hinges. “Santi!” She exclaimed with a bright smile and pretty much tackled him in a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:13 am

Santiago hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much, GiGi." Santiago buried his face into her hair and held her close to him. He loved being her friend so much and nothing would ever take away his friendship for her. Not anything at all. Santiago was very much their to be an intricate part of GiGi's life for years to come. He wouldn't give up their friendship for anything and he wanted everyone on Earth to know that she was as important to him as family. She was family to Santiago really. He was glad to have her as part of his family too because without her the world wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:19 am

Gi Eun smiled happily and hugged back just as tightly. She didn’t even feel the need to correct him on her name anymore. “I missed you so much too, Santi.” She pressed her chin to his shoulder. The two stayed like that for a little bit. Gi pulled away when she heard her adoptive mother’s footsteps in the hallway.

Marigold smiled at her daughter’s friend and his mother. “Hello, I’m Marigold St. Holmes.” The older woman said with a smile and held out her hand. “Gi Eun was so excited when you gave your son permission to come visit.” She knew Marigold wasn’t trying to embarrass her, but a blush still crept onto her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:54 am

Santiago’s mother smiled and shook Mrs. St. Holmes’s hand gently. The two mothers were chit chatting, asking each other the usual questions that parents asked when they met the parent of their child’s friend. Santi just wanted to spend time with GiGi and as if his mother read his mind, Mrs. Reyes was soon leaving. Santi followed GiGi into the St. Holmes’ household. Now he understood what his friend meant when she spoke about her family. It was certainly a different lifestyle that her adoptive family had. “I’m really, really, really glad I could come visit you.” He smiled brightly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:10 am

Gi Eun smiled at the mothers and waited for Mrs. Reyes to leave before taking her friend’s hand, pulling him into the home. “I’m really glad you were able to come as well!” She grinned back just as brightly. “Would you care to see my room?” Now, Gi had asked, but she certainly didn’t give him a chance to answer because she was already pushing the boy towards the stairs. “My room is the last one in the hallway.” She explained. “It’s very nice, I like it a lot.” Gi babbled on and opened the door to her room, ushering Santi in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:29 am

Santiago hadn't even put his own stuff away when his much smaller friend practically dragged him to see her bedroom. Not that Santi minded that much. Still he'd never been in a girl's bedroom before. Sure, he'd hung out in her dorm a bunch of times at school, but they were at school. All the rooms were the same. He was heading toward's Gi Eun's actual bedroom. Within a few steps of her room she more tossed him in than ushered him into the room. He looked around and smiled kind of goofily. The room was definitely Gi's personality on display. "I love it." He decided. "This is a gorgeous room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down