Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

So, Now What?

Go down

So, Now What? Empty So, Now What?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:45 am

Daniel was ignoring Melody. It was on accident, but sort of on purpose. He didn’t know what to do about what happened in the potions class. Was he supposed to ask her out now? He was hoping to ask Heather about what to do, but he wasn’t sure if he should bother her with this. No… for now he was just going to be a coward and hide.

He was sitting in the library, quietly studying when he heard soft footsteps approaching his table. The footsteps had to belong to Melody. Daniel bit his lip and looked up. “H-hey, Melody…” He ran a hand a through his hair.

Back to top Go down

So, Now What? Empty Re: So, Now What?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:40 am

Melody headed to the library to a little more prep for her potions test. She wasn't sure how she was going to do, seeing as how she was awful at potions and Daniel had been her study buddy for the class. However, ever since the day of the truth potion. He had avoided her, every chance he got. She missed talking to him. The potion was just a stupid assignment that ruined their friendship, and if not for it she wouldn't have spilled her feelings for him.

Walking into the library she saw him sitting at one of the many tables scattered throughout the room. "Um...hey Daniel...do mind if I sit down for a minute?" She asked and tried to give him a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Daniel couldn’t find his words, so he nodded and quickly moved his things out of her way. He looked down at his book, trying to get a hold of his voice and trying to find his words. “How are you? Are you well?” The potion didn’t ruin their friendship. It just confused the heck out of Daniel. He wasn’t sure what think of anything ah. But, he knew that he and Melody needed to address what happened. He had kissed her for Merlin’s sake. He looked up at her and smiled gently. Melody looked nice and was one of his best friends and…he sighed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:07 pm

Melody was quite confused by the outcome of the potion. She had told the truth about everything, mostly because she hadn't been given much of a choice, but then Daniel had kissed her as well. Her feelings were out in the open, but his still remained a mystery to her. She wanted to know the truth about the kiss. Did he really care about her as more than just a friend? It seemed possible, but she didn't want to make assumptions based on one small kiss.

"Well." She said and looked up at him. She gave him a small smile and then looked at her hands which were folded neatly on the table. "Um Daniel.." She started shakily. "Umm...I think we need to talk about the day in potions class..." She said softly and didn't meet his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:13 pm

((OOC: oops I'm sorry! Please Delete!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Daniel was equally as confused as Melody. So, good luck figuring this dingus out. His mind was running like crazy as he organized his thoughts and tried to make an understanding of it all.

He was pulled from his mind when she ended their silence with one syllable. Daniel focused back on her and gently reached out to touch her hand. Her voice was shaking. She was nervous. He squeezed her hand gently. “Y-yeah, we, uh, we should talk about that.” They both afraid to look at each other apparently. “I’m sorry for some of those questions… they weren’t fair to ask and were very invasive…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Daniel seemed to be just as nervous as she was. It made sense that he would be considering he was the one asking all of the questions. She wasn't mad about it and it looked like he seemed to think that she was. She shook her head and squeezed his hand back. "No you're fine." She said sweetly and finally looked up at him. Her eyes met his and she smiled at him. "Don't worry, I was just a little caught off guard...especially by the kiss." She said softly and looked back down.

There was a brief pause and then she broke the silence again. "Everything I said was true Daniel..I do really like you, and you kissed me...so does that mean that you like me too?" She asked, knowing it was the question that they were both nervous to know the answer too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:29 pm

He sighed in relief when she told him that it was okay. He turned bright red when she mentioned this kiss. Daniel pushed the thought of kissing her again to back of his head. Not the time to be thinking about that. “I…” He stopped and let her continue talking. Melody was kind and pretty and smart. She was his best friend. “I like you too.” He finally said after pausing for almost two minutes. “A-and, I think I’d like to kiss you again.” He admitted sheepishly. “But, only if that’s okay.” His face felt like it was on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:51 am

Melody smiled and giggled at a bit at his flushed face. "It's okay." She said with a small smile. However, when he said that he liked her as well, she felt the blood rushing through her pale cheeks causing them to blush. Daniel was super sweet and it made Melody happy that he as well liked her the way that she liked him. Her lips parted in a slight gasp when he asked if he could kiss her again. That was not the response that she was anticipating. She thought that their friendship was going to remain awkward til the end of time, but no..things were getting better and she broke out into a smile. "Yes..." She said and closed her eyes and parted her lips. The blush from earlier remained on her cheeks, but this felt right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum