Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

All These Things that I've Done

Go down

All These Things that I've Done Empty All These Things that I've Done

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Dear Reader,

If you are actually spending your time reading all the letters in the Farewell Fire, you are a nerd and probably need to get a life. However, I will proceed to write this letter disregarding that and counting on the fact that no one is ever going to read this.

School was not easy for me. I am not the friendliest of girls and though I have calmed down somewhat since my first year at school, I graduated without a single soul to call a friend in my graduating class. My two friends were; A, my girlfriend who was smoking hot and one year older than me and B, some second year dweeb I met in the library and who is the only other kid I had ever seen reading comics in this bloody magic school. Wizards, despite possessing magic, are somewhat lame. They don't even have their own comics. What is up with that?

So anyway, I guess I got into a lot of shit in school. I cheated through most classes because I skipped class nearly always. I'm not exactly what you would call a 'good role model.' My favorite thing is messing around with the first years. They will believe in anything. Besides that, I never really did anything remarkable while I was at school. School has always been somewhat of torture and I can't say I am sorry to see it ending.

My plans for the future are to 1) move in with that smoking hot girlfriend I mentioned before. 2) Probably get a job. Hopefully as a comic book writer, but probably not because hell I can't draw. 3) thrive. Wish me luck.

I don't know why I wrote this letter. I guess I have way too much time on my hands.

Signed,
Marceline the Vampire Queen

Back to top Go down