Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Language Lesson

Go down

Language Lesson Empty Language Lesson

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Autumn and Aleta had reunited at school. The first thing Aleta told Autumn was that she needed to learn French (Autumn genuinely wondered how long the other girl had to practice before she could say those words). Autumn had eagerly agreed to help her learn, and in return, Aleta would teach Autumn some Spanish as well.

So where was the perfect place to learn? A classroom. One in the Northeast Tower was not being used for anything, so Autumn and Aleta took turns pretending to be a Professor.

Aleta stood at the front of the classroom with Autumn in the first row, just like real school. Autumn had even brought Aleta an apple, which she had put on the empty teacher's desk. "Professor Luis, I am ready to learn," Autumn said with an expectant smile.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Language Lesson Empty Re: Language Lesson

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:15 am

While shopping before the school year started Aleta had met a girl who she liked better than the other people she had met. She didn't act like she was stupid because she didn't know French and didn't get mad when she didn't understand what she was saying. So, she had to be the best person to help her learn French. So, she had asked her to help her learn some French. They had agreed that Autumn would teach her French and she would teach Autumn Spanish.

Aleta stood in the front of the almost empty classroom. What was she going to say? She didn't even know how to say 'repeat after me' in French. How was she supposed to know to repeat after her? "Mi nombre es Aleta," she said softly. She pointed to her friend so she'd know to repeat after her. But she wanted her to use her own name. She hoped that she knew what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Autumn watched Aleta look confused for a moment. Autumn knew not to interrupt her, though. Most of the time Aleta was just thinking of a way to communicate without using words.

Aleta broke the random silence with an unfamiliar phrase, followed by her name. Aleta then pointed her finger at Autumn.

"Um... Mi nombre es Autumn?" she attempted.

It came out fuzzy and terribly accented. She even said her own name incorrectly. She also didn't even know for sure if that was the required answer.

Autumn laughed at herself. "Mi nombre es Autumn," she tried again once she calmed down a little, sounding just as bad as the first time. "I know. You can laugh. It sounded terrible," she said to Aleta. Autumn laughed again. Julie-Pierre was going to get a kick out of the story when she saw him next.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down