Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Price Check on Broomsticks

Go down

Price Check on Broomsticks Empty Price Check on Broomsticks

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:33 pm

Gi Eun was dragged from the Dragon by her new (best?) friend. She hoped Santi thought that she was his best friend, she certainly counted him as hers. Was that crazy? Probably. She didn’t even know his favorite color or anything. Note to self, ask Santiago what his favorite color is.

The quidditch store was clearly what the boy was focusing on, because he quickly pulled her into it after her. Gi didn’t mind too mudh. A) More time with a new friend and B) she was intrigued a bit by quidditch. Bo had played last year and while he spoke very little to the rest of the family, but he mentioned quidditch quite a bit. She wandered off from Santi to check out one of the broomsticks. Gi jumped when she realized her friend was right next to her again. “Oh, Merlin, you frightened me!” She took a deep breath to calm herself down. She was a bit jumpy. "Do you want to play quidditch when we get to school?"

Back to top Go down

Price Check on Broomsticks Empty Re: Price Check on Broomsticks

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Santiago dragged GiGi to the quidditch shop all excited. It was the one store he was most excited to see. He already considered her to be his best friend and that was all the more reason to take her to the store. They could share something he absolutely adored. When they walked into the store it was like heaven. All of his wildest dreams were lined up on the walls and he was in a state of complete awe.

After wandering the store for a while, he went back to Gi. "I'm sorry!" He said softly. "Yeah." He nodded excitedly. "I want to play beater like my dad." Santi smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Gi waved off his apology. It wasn’t his fault that she was jumpy. She nodded when he excitedly told her about playing. “That sounds really cool. You like quidditch a lot then, yeah?” Gi asked with a smile. Santiago looked at the store and all the quidditch supplies like it was heaven. He was going to make holidays fairly easy. Gi would have to get something quidditch related. “My adoptive brother plays quidditch at school. He’s… uh… hmm..” She forgot was position Bo was. Oops. “He catches that little gold thingy.” She made a small circle with her index finger and thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:11 pm

"Seeker." Santiago smiled. "It's a tough position. You have to have very good hand eye coordination to play that position. I want to play Beater. It also requires significant hand eye coordination to play because you have to time your swing of the bat perfectly. It also requires the ability to aim. I dunno. I just like the position a lot. It remains me of baseball which I played a lot of growing up. Do you have any sports that you like to play, GiGi?" Santiago asked with a smile at Gi before looking at beater sticks with a mild interest in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:21 pm

“Right, seeker, duh.” She laughed awkwardly. Gi Eun was such a dunce when it came to sports and quidditch. She nodded as he gave her a brief lesson in the sport, which she appreciated. “Me? Sports? Nah, I’m really uncoordinated.” And to prove a point, she nearly knocked down the beater sticks display. She squeaked and tried to keep everything from falling. “I much prefer activities where I don’t put myself or others at risk.” She giggled and put the last stick back into place. “I’d end up falling from my broom or something dumb like that if I even attempted playing quidditch.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:45 pm

"I doubt that." Santi smiled and stifled a chuckle over the collapsing beater sticks. There was just something amusing about Gi. Like she was so self aware or something like that. He wasn't exactly sure what it was, but he certainly wanted to experience more of it. "I bet you'd be a good chaser." He smiled softly at her. "Besides you have an awesome personality who needs quidditch?" He smiled at her. He yawned softly and stretched slightly. "Excuse me." He apologize quickly. "I'm more tired than I thought I was, I guess." He chuckled softly and couldn't help himself from smiling at her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Gi Eun didn’t think she was amusing. She certainly though she was embarrassing most likely. She mouthed an equally as awkward apology to the shop hand. “Chaser.. they…” She needed to think about that. “Oh quaffles!” She beamed proudly. At least she learned something from Bo talking about quidditch. “I have a good personality?” Something about hearing her friend tell her that made her smile widen. “No, no, you’re fine. Should we go find a bench and rest? Maybe you need something sweet to wake you up.” She teased, nudging his arm. "Are you gonna buy something in here?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:32 pm

"Yeah, let's go for a walk." Santiago smiled. "I could go for getting off my feet for a bit. I don't think I'm going to get anything. There's a cool specialty shop in my town I would rather hit up for quidditch stuff." Santiago smiled and led Gi out of the store. He could kind of tell that the shop keep was peeved at them, so it was better to just get out of there for now. He took Gi's hand and led her to a nearby bench and sat down with another yawn. He flushed and excused himself again. "I'm sorry, GiGi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum