Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Forevermore

Go down

Forevermore  Empty Forevermore

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:07 am

Trent Davies made Guen really happy, like insanely happy. She was just so lucky to call him her boyfriend. It was pretty crazy that the two of them were in their last year of school too, well she had an additional three, but those were minor details. Guenevere had gotten an adorable little note from her boyfriend the afternoon before they would be leaving for winter break. Trent had spelled a couple of the words wrong, but Guen didn’t mind. She kept all of Trent’s notes because she loved him and them so much.

His note had told her to meet him outside by the lake. So, Guen got herself bundled up (she still made sure to look cute for Trent). She had no clue what was coming that’s for sure. She sighed happily when she saw him waiting by the lake and hoped he hadn’t been there too long. Guen hurried to him and hugged Trent from behind. “Hey, you.” She pulled away and smiled up at him. “What are we meeting all the way out here for?”

Back to top Go down

Forevermore  Empty Re: Forevermore

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:39 am

Trent was more nervous than he'd ever been in his whole life. What the hell was he supposed to say to the most beautiful woman on the planet? Oh dear frigging god. Oh god. Oh god. Guen was so going to turn him down. He wasn't good enough for her at all. He shifted on the balls of his feet waiting for her. It was lightly snowing out which Trent was pretty grateful for. It was the exact setting he wanted to do this in. It was perfect for asking Guen Ainsworth to marry him.

Trent was pacing when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He could feel his legs shaking, though he didn't know if it was because he was nervous or because it was pretty freaking cold out. Trent smiled right down at Guen, taking in her every detail. From her round eyes to the adorable little tip of her adorable nose to the way her light make up made her look even more amazing (and Trent thought she was the most beautiful woman alive even without it).

"It's actually kind of a long story, my love. About seventeen and three quartersish years ago-I as born, and I instantly became friends with the coolest newborn ever. She'd share my cradle and crawl around with me. Then as toddlers I tried to learn her beautiful name, and I failed so bad at first that I had to shorten it to Guen." Trent stroked her cheek and smiled widely. "Then as we got older we'd crawl out onto our roofs and talk for hours on end before crashing in one of our bedrooms for the night. Soon, we were eleven and attending Beauxbatons which was like the scariest thing ever." Trent chuckled. "You helped me read so much that I actually passed potions every year. I joined the quidditch team and acclimated to my calling in life. To be with you and to play quidditch. L-Last summer I used as much of my draft money and savings I could to buy something..."

Trent slowly dropped to one knee and grinned up at Guen. He pulled a black velvet box from his pocket and opened it. Inside the box was a very over the top diamond ring. It had rubies arranged in a heart and a big diamond right in the center of the heart. On the inside of the band was 'Guen Davies' but it was in a very sloppy handwriting. The handwriting was from when Trent Davies was six years old and played house with Guen. He'd made her this silly little card and wrote 'Guen Davies' inside it. He knew Guen still had it, so he chose to put that inside the band.

"Gueneve Aerona Ainsworth, you are the most beautiful, smart, kind, and easily the most amazing woman that I have ever been lucky enough to know. Guenevere, will you please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" Trent was totally trying not to tear up as he looked up and waited for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:40 am

Guen giggled and smiled up at him. “A long story?” She asked interrupting him a little bit, though she quickly hushed up and tilted her head. He was talking about them. She blushed slightly, smiling happily as Trent recalled all of their fond memories together. Guen nuzzled his hand gently and covered it with her own hand. She truly was lucky be in love with her best friend. Oh, Merlin, was she a lucky girl. Guen giggled remembering that he had been the first to call her ‘Guen’ and she was the first to really call him ‘Trent’.

She smiled fondly remembering the first few times they had crawled out onto their roofs together just talking and wishing on stars. It was crazy how fast time flew by. She knew their mothers couldn’t believe it either, luckily both Jane and Tessa had another child in their houses to take care of.

Guen made sure not to interrupt Trent anymore, though she was itching to tell him that all she did for him was because she loved him to death. And then, then he dropped down to one knee.
Her eyes widened and mouth fell open. Was he… was he really doing this? Oh god, oh my god he was.

Her hands were shaking like crazy and she covered her mouth with her hand. Guen’s heart was pounding excitedly as she waited for him to continue. She was certain her whole body was shaking now, it was getting pretty difficult to stand she realize. Her eyes widened at the sight of the ring. It was huge and ornate and something Guen felt she didn’t deserve. It must’ve cost a fortune, but then she saw the engraving and her heart did flips. Trent did all of this for her.

Guen was crying out of pure joy and happiness by the time he uttered her full name. His proposal was beautiful and rendered her completely speechless. She nodded at first and wiped at her eyes, smiling happily. “Yes! Oh, Trent, a thousand times yes!” She tackled him in a hug, burying her face into his neck. “I love you, I love you so much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:04 am

"I'm so glad you just said yes." Trent hugged her tightly and wrapped his arms around her. "You make me so happy." He buried his face in her hair. "I'm in love with you." He sighed happily. "Never leave me again." He smiled widely. "We'll plan to have a wedding. Maybe we could have a wedding in another country. Maybe they'd have a wedding in Jamaica...honeymoon in Italy. "We should go to Italy for the honeymoon. You have always wanted to go to Italy. I mean outside of seeing Rose. Like we could see Rome and go spelunking or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum