Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

So Many to Choose From

Go down

So Many to Choose From Empty So Many to Choose From

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:42 am

Gi Eun met up with her adoptive sister once more. The first shop they were headed to was the pet shop. Gi was kind of excited. She had never had a pet of her own before and now she was able to get one. But, goodness gracious there were so many options! She didn't know what to pick. Thankfully, she had Melody to help her. She had separated off from her sister in the store a little bit to look over owls. Hmm... she wasn't sure if she wanted an owl, so Gi immediately crossed that one off her list. She wandered back over to Melody. "I don't know what type of animal I want to get." She huffed and crossed her arms.

Back to top Go down

So Many to Choose From Empty Re: So Many to Choose From

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:00 am

Melody smiled as she walked into the pet shop with her sister. She remembered how she'd come her the year prior with Bo when he was just getting settled. She'd invited him to come along with her, but he had very eagerly declined. She didn't really mind though, because it gave her all the more time to spend with her sister.

There were some days when Melody loved being an older sister and others not, but today was one of those days that she loved. The two girls would get to spend time together while inviting another friend into the family. The St. Holmes family was very into animals, they all loved animals and cared about them as if they were people. So Melody wasn't too surprised when Gi said she didn't know what kind of animal she wanted. "It's okay." She smiled sweetly at her sister. "Let's just look around. Maybe a cat? Or a hamster?" She suggested and tried to get the ball rolling. All in all it would be her decision in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Gi sighed in relief. She always felt like a bother to Melody and hoped that she wasn’t bugging her too much. She nodded at her suggestion of looking around. “I think I might want a cat.” She said softly, wandering over to the cages. “Melody? I’m not bugging you am I?” She asked quietly. Gi was always too afraid ask this of her adoptive sister, mainly because she was worried of what Melody would say. “You don’t have to stay with me i-if you want. You can go off with your friends.” If Melody did decide to go see her friends then maybe she could Santiago again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:04 am

Melody turned to her sister and smiled. "Another cat would be nice.." Melody said and walked over to the aisle with all of the cages and looked at each of the kittens. "Bugging me?" She questioned and looked at the young girl. "No...of course not?" She said confused. "Why would you ask that?" She shook her head. "I want to stay here with you. You're my sister Gi. I love you, besides." She chuckled a little. "My friends are all off getting their own supplies and they don't have a super cool little sister to hang out with." She smiled and gave a wink the girl. "Now, let's find you a pet!" She exclaimed and bent down to look at the kittens. "If you can believe it, Bo got all soft and gushy over the ferrets." She chuckled. "I'm sure we'll find you something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down