Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Mr. MopeyPants

Go down

Mr. MopeyPants  Empty Mr. MopeyPants

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:48 am

To say Philip was upset was an understatement. He was upset and disappointed and frustrated with himself after the last quidditch match. At team with all brand new players had beat Montagnard. He wasn’t trying to be a sore loser, he just felt like he had failed his team as a captain. Montagnard had been able to win the house cup for several years in a row and now… the year he was captain they lost and were out for the rest of the year. Philip was trying to be encouraging for his team and reassured them that next year they would make a comeback. But he could tell that they were also disappointed as well.

Philip hid himself by the lake after the match. Charlie had been announcing so he was sure she was going to find him at some point. He sighed and stared at the lake, only looking up when he felt someone sit beside him. “Hey.” He mumbled quietly.

Back to top Go down

Mr. MopeyPants  Empty Re: Mr. MopeyPants

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Charlie felt so bad for her boyfriend. She loved him to death, and hated seeing him upset. She really just wanted to come up with a way to distract him. She came up with the idea of making out with him. It was totally to get him to focus on something other than losing, but it was partly because Charlie really loved making out with Philip. He was pretty freaking gorgeous, and they'd be lake side, and it would be pretty great. Charlie grinned to herself and pulled on Philip's favorite outfit. It was one of is old jerseys that had been cut into a v-neck as well as a pencil skirt. She plopped beside him and rested her head on his shoulder. "Hey, Philip." She hugged him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Philip will admit that seeing her in that outfit made him feel slightly better, but only slightly. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled Charlie onto his lap, burying his face into her neck. “How are you?” He mumbled softly. All he was thinking about was the fact that his team lost because it was his fault. (Though, whatever his babe of a girlfriend had in mind will probably get him to focus on other things…what…). He pressed his lips to her neck softly then pulled away. Philip played with her hair in the ponytail. He smiled softly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Charlie eagerly wrapped her legs around his back. "I am so much better now that I have my handsome, smart, muscle man of a boyfriend close to me." She giggled when he kissed her neck. Though she so would not have complained if she turned her neck into 'hick'sville. She pressed her lips to his when he started playing with her ponytail. She grinned against his lips. His lips tasted freaking amazing. She deepened the kiss eagerly and gripped his shirt. Her nails dragged all over his back. She nibbled on his lip and grinned wider. If they weren't still just students; Charlie totally would have just thrown herself at him, but kissing would be more than sufficient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Philip grinned slightly and held her closer to him. He was definitely on the same page as her. If only they weren’t students. Philip kissed her softly and lovingly, cupping her cheeks. He moaned against her lips, grinning widely. He knew she was doing this to distract him and holy shit was it amazing though. Philip pressed his palms against her back, pressing her closer to his body. He tugged on her bottom lip with his teeth. His hands trailed up her back and pulled out her ponytail. He loved her hair in a ponytail, but he just wanted to tangled his fingers in her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Charlie eagerly moved closer and moaned loudly when he tugged on her lip. Charlie grinned widely, and parted her lips. You better believe she wanted him to shove his tongue down her throat. She couldn't think about anything except the feeling of Philip against and under her. It was so good to kiss him. She grinned when he pulled her hair from the ponytail. The minute that happened she knew that she was going to be in his lap for a while. She whimpered against his lips waiting for him to add some tongue. She wrapped his arms around him tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Philip wanted to tease her a little bit more, tracing her lip with his tongue slowly. His fingers ran through her hair, tangling in the soft blonde locks. Her whimper made him grin and brought on a whole new level of kissing. Charlie was getting her wish, that was for sure. Philip kissed her feverishly, his tongue eagerly pressing against hers. One hand left her hair and slowly trailed down her back gripping onto the fabric of her (his) jersey. “I love you so much.” He moaned against her lips. “You’re so freaking hot I can’t handle it.” Charlotte Antonin wasn’t leaving his lap for a very long time that was for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Charlie was moaning pretty loudly, which was making her blush, but she was too in the mood with Philip to even think of anything other than her boyfriend's tongue and lips. "I love you so much too, Philip Bracknell." She eagerly deepened their kiss, moving closer to him, and gripping his hair, pulling on it gently. "I'm so hot?" She smirked. "You're a freaking babe, Bracknelly." She was enjoying every moment of the kiss. This is what she wanted. They were for sure living together as adults and she definitely wanted this every day. She deepened the kiss and moaned loudly, blushing red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Philip wondered what they looked like then decided he did not care at all. The girl he loved was in his arms and that was all he needed. He grinned wider at her moans and kissed her more roughly. Philip moaned loudly against her lips, loving every minute of it. He was probably enjoying the hair pulling a little bit too much. “I’m the babe? Antonin, pun-lease. You’re the frickin babe.” He covered her face with kisses. “You’re so incredibly gorgeous and I am so lucky that you are mine.” He kissed her deeply and lovingly. If he could hold that girl closer to him he would. He was pretty tempted to flip them over, but refrained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:08 am

Charlie grinned and finally pulled away after a few more minutes of making out. "No more moping. It's my new rule. Moping isn't hot. Moping is bad. Not good, not good at all." Charlie yawned and plopped her head in Philip's lap. "I'm taking a nap and I have chosen this location to act as my pillow so that I may be comfortable." Charlie giggled and snuggled up with a yawn and a stretch. "You wouldn't mind if I took a nap, right Philip?" Charlie asked sweetly with a smile at Philip. She knew he wouldn't be able to resist a pout, but he was saving that for ultimate occasion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum