Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

A Hunter and the Hunted

Go down

A Hunter and the Hunted Empty A Hunter and the Hunted

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Her breathing slowed, for she didn't want them to hear her presence. She peered through the leaves of the bush, trying to make the least bit of noise possible. She was an adventurer on a mission; to capture a student. Why? Because she could.

Persephone had found, upon her arrival at the school, that the gateway to her common room lied within a wonderful indoor garden. She enjoyed walking through it each day and often pretended that she, herself, were an animal on the prowl. After all, the sorting chalice had spoken and called her a lynx; a wild hunting cat, and personally, she wouldn't want it any other way.

Someone was inside the indoor garden with her, though, and upon hearing their footsteps, she had dove into the bush she was currently hiding in, waiting for the moment when their back was turned. Then she would strike. Within moments, her opportunity came and she sprung from the bush, jumping onto the student's back and linking her arms around their shoulder's to keep herself up. "Roar! You are now my prey!"

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum