Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Stay Gold, Home Boy, Stay Gold

Go down

Stay Gold, Home Boy, Stay Gold Empty Stay Gold, Home Boy, Stay Gold

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Heather had started getting into hip-hop. Kendrick Lamar was kind of really hot. Her brother had gotten a bunch of random muggle crap, and Heather took one of the two IPods. The thing was old as dirt, but it worked alright. She bought a crap ton of songs with Jane's credit card (oops). One of the albums was from Kendrick Lamar. It was pretty good, but honestly Heather only listened to it for her voice. Heather was easily the most popular second year, so it didn't surprise her when a few girls in her inner circle had gotten IPods. Heather was aimlessly walking the halls when some girl bumped into her. Heather jumped. "Watch where you're going!"

Back to top Go down

Stay Gold, Home Boy, Stay Gold Empty Re: Stay Gold, Home Boy, Stay Gold

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:20 am

Claudette was wearing super fab 6 inch heels, and boy, were they painful. Later, she was going to bribe her guy friends to wear them. They always did stupid shit like that. There was a price for trendy, and she definitely paid the price. It was no surprise when she bumped into a girl with her iPod. "I'm so sorry, these fabulous heels are doing the walking for me. And they doing the talking, I mean, look at how beautiful they are!" she explained.

Back to top Go down