Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Hey There, Stranger

Go down

Hey There, Stranger  Empty Hey There, Stranger

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:25 am

McKenna’s wandering off habit hadn’t gotten better at all. In fact it probably had gotten worse. But, have no fear! Thirteen year old McKenna Arnett knew exactly where she was going (sort of). She could’ve sworn that she had seen her best friend amongst the crowd and blindly took off for whoever it was.

Her eyesight was definitely giving out in her old age. This blonde boy was clearly not her little Irish friend. But nonetheless, McKenna smacked the poor boy on the back and pulled him into a hug. She didn’t realize that this boy wasn’t Jude until the exact moment she was pulling away from their awkward embrace. Her eyes widened. “Oh my god! I am so sorry!”

Back to top Go down

Hey There, Stranger  Empty Re: Hey There, Stranger

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:47 am

Galen has never had a more frightening ten seconds in his life than when McKenna Arnett hugged him. He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Stranger! Danger! Stranger danger! This is not my mum! This is not my mum! This is not my mum!" Galen was absolutely mortified. When she pulled away he moved away and stumbled his books and art supplies scattering all over the place. "Ow!" Galen mumbled as he fell right onto his bum and looked up at the girl in fright. Who was this murderous woman? Who'd hugged him and now caused him to embarrass himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:37 am

McKenna’s eyes widened. “Shh!” She quickly clamped a hand over his mouth. “Shut up! I am not a kidnapper you ninny. I am a thirteen year old little girl!” She pursed her lips and gave him a look. “Oh, oh no.” McKenna swooped down to help him and gathered up his stuff. “I’m really sorry about all of this.” She added softly. “I thought you were my friend, I would never actually hug someone that I do know like this. So I’m really sorry about that. So, can I make it up to you somehow? I feel really bad about this.” She mumbled softly. Murderous? She would take quite the offense to actually being called that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down