Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Secret Talent

Go down

Secret Talent Empty Secret Talent

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:14 am

Jude knew that he had McKenna as a friend. What he wasn't sure was if he had other people as a friend. He had met some lovely people last year and he hoped that they thought of him as their friend. If not, he would just have to try to become their friend. He had invited Melody St. Holmes to join him in the student commons. When he met her, he thought she was extremely nice. But since their meeting, they hadn't talked. So, Jude was going to make sure that they did. Then maybe they'd become friends. He had sent her a note during Potions asking her to meet him there after school was over.

He found himself waiting for the girl for what seemed like forever. He was beginning to grow bored, so he began to look around the place. There was nothing really interestimg that stuck out to the young boy. So, he just sat back on the couch and began to twiddled his thumbs. A few minutes began to go by and he found himself singing. He wasn't bad either, he was rather good. He just didn't show his talent often because he didn't want to get judged by people.

Back to top Go down

Secret Talent Empty Re: Secret Talent

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:45 am

Melody hadn't made many first at school yet, besides Heather and Daniel, but she'd known them before she'd started attending here, so it didn't really count. However, when she'd gotten a note from the boy she'd met in Whisper Alley she was pretty happy about it. He had been pretty nice, and she was thankful for his help when she'd seemed to have gotten just as lost as he had within the streets of France.

As she approached the spot where he'd asked to meet her she noticed that the boy was already there, but he was singing. 'Nice voice.' She thought and smiled, listening to him, until he finished his song. "You have a very nice voice." She finally spoke up and smiled at him. She hadn't meant to embarrass him or anything. She just wanted him to know that she enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Jude hadn't noticed that Melody was watching him. He was too busy singing and waiting for her. But as it turned out, she was there to listen to him sing. He jumped when she spoke up, his heart was beating fast now. "You scared me!" He grabbed his chest dramaticly and drew in quick breaths to try to get a laugh out of her. "You need a little bell around your neck so I know when you're coming."

He grinned brightly at her. "I thought we'd hang out, is that cool? I want to be friends and in order for us to be friends I need to know more about you. And I'm sure there's some things you wanna know about me." He liked to think he was an open book and he would answer any questions that she had for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:58 am

Melody laughed a little when the boy exclaimed about how she'd scared him. She hadn't meant to, but his little joke about the bell made her giggle. Jude was really funny and she truly enjoyed his company, even though they had only met once before, but it had been quite the bonding experience.

"Of course!" She nodded and gave a bright smile. "Well, how about we just start off with simple things, and please forgive me for this one, um, what's your favorite color?" She asked curiously. "Mine is Aquamarine!" She grinned. "It's so pretty, like the color of a sea after a storm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:31 am

He had played a game like this with McKenna. They had asked each other questions while playing the muggle game Uno. It was so much fun and he had really gotten to know her better. She was even better than he thought she was. "I love this game," he grinned. It wasn't a game really, just questions. But he always loved a good game and he considered asking questions to get to know someone a game. They both won by learning things about each other.

"I like red," he grinned brightly. It was such a pretty color expect when it was blood. Seeing blood made the poor boy dizzy. "Pretty color." What to ask next? He thought for a moment ungtil he thought up a good question. "Three items you would take with you to a desert island? This can include people and animals, anything living really."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:28 pm

Melody smiled at Jude. He was right, this was a great way to get to know other people. You could learn so much about a person just by asking a few simple questions. "Three items, huh?" She wasn't exactly sure what she would bring. "Hmm...give me a moment." She sighed. "Well assuming I would have food and water, I would have to go with a diary that came with a lot of pencils, my dog; Llama, and...my family.." She said softly and looked down a little bit. It was silly, but she didn't really feel the need to have super high tech things, as long as you had a family who loved and cared about you, you didn't need much else. "Um, If you could have one wish of your choosing, what would it be?" She asked him curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down