Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Paying Attention To Everything But The Class

Go down

Paying Attention To Everything But The Class  Empty Paying Attention To Everything But The Class

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:36 am

The pair sat closer to the back of the classroom. Ever since first year they had made sure to sit together. It was a lecture class period today which meant that Professor Boux was going to go on and on about the newest charm that they would learning. When she said it was a lecture day, she meant it. Tamara was losing interest in class quickly. She liked charms and the professor, it just wasn't her passion or her strong point. Doodling hearts in her notebook and writing Grace's name in her notebook in swirling, girly handwriting; Tamara glanced over at at her girlfriend briefly. She looked extra pretty today for some reason. Oh, if only they weren't in class... Tamara mused. She looked down at her notes again and began writing once more. Then the most brilliant thought came to mind. Carefully, Tamara slipped off one of the ballet flats she was wearing. She gently tapped Grace's foot with her own. Grinning slightly, Tamara slowly ran her foot partially up Grace's calf then slowly down.

Back to top Go down

Paying Attention To Everything But The Class  Empty Re: Paying Attention To Everything But The Class

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:47 am

Grace was taking pretty good notes before Tamara ran her toes up Grace's leg. Grace went red and took off one her shoes. Ugh, if only they weren't in class together, but instead were curled up together. Grace eagerly retaliated when Tamara stroked her calf by running her own toes up and down her girlfriend's leg ad then back down again. Grace was so in love with her girlfriend. Who could blame her for wanting to flirt with Tamara? Certainly most people wouldn't have been able to. Most the kids were used to Grace and Tamara's antics anyways. I was just rare it was happening in class.

Back to top Go down

Paying Attention To Everything But The Class  Empty Re: Paying Attention To Everything But The Class

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:07 am

Tamara and Grace’s minds were definitely thinking of what could’ve been happening if they were back at one of their dorms. But nope, they were still very much so in class.

She bit her lip slightly when Grace retaliated and fought the ever growing blush on her cheeks. Tamara intertwined their legs, drawing a slow circle on Grace’s calf with her toe then dragging her foot down. The next thing she did might have been a bit much, but oh well. Tamara was thankful for being right handed and the one who sat on the right side. Her left hand slowly disappeared from the desk and rest on Grace’s thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:45 am

Grace was blushing bright red. She was so in the mood to make out, and the world was risking herself, but Grace was very attempted to just make out in class and act as if nothing had happened. She was so lucky to have a girl who knew what made her happy, and right now Tamara's advances were making her happy. Grace bit her lip hard. She so, so, so wanted to flirt and make out and just act like stupidly in love teenagers as opposed to doing all this boring school work. Grace sighed and just decided to wait a little longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Tamara was containing a giggle. She bit her lip to keep from grinning widely as well. She could clearly tell that Grace was enjoying this and that made her very happy. With her index finger she slowly drew a circle on Grace’s thigh. She sighed and ran her hand down her girlfriend’s thigh. The class only had a few more minutes left and it was going by agonizingly slow. The professor was walking by and Tamara’s hand went to her own lap. She kept staring at the clock on the wall willing time to go faster, no such luck. Tamara tapped her fingers on the desk impatiently and finally, Professor Boux dismissed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:30 am

When Professor Boux dismissed them, Grace pulled Tamara down the hall. She went to a floor that had classes, and grinned. She hurried down the hallway. Once she got to the very end of the hallway she opened a door and pushed Tamara in. It was a closet. Grace followed Tamara in and began to kiss her feverishly. It felt so good to release what Tamara had teased her with all class. "I love you." She deepened the kiss and pulled her close to her lips, running her hands all over her girlfriend's stomach. She nibbled on her lips, grinning. Grace deepened the kiss a bit further, moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:37 am

Tamara giggled rather loudly as she was dragged down the hallway. Again, most people in their year were pretty used to the sight of the blonde and the brunette sneaking off to broom closets together. Tamara immediately had Grace pushed against the wall. She whimpered softly at the feather light touch to her stomach. Tamara kissed her back equally and almost hungrily. “I love you too. I love you so much.” Her hands trailed down to her thighs and stroke slowly. Tamara wasn’t even bothering to contain moans. She kissed Grace lovingly and gasped against her lips, finally pulling away. "I couldn't help myself in class." She grinned sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:43 am

"I wasn't blaming you for class. It felt so good. I wanted to moan for most of it. It was frustrating." She giggled and kissed her cheek. Grace stretched and smiled brightly at her. "I'm glad I'm good at multitasking because I'm pretty sure I actually have good notes." Grace laughed softly and hugged her girlfriend tightly. "Can we go up and nap and cuddle? I'd like to take a nap. I'm exhausted today for whatever reason." She shrugged and smiled up at Tamara. "I think it's just been a long week." Grace just shrugged and let out a rather long and pretty loud yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:47 am

Tamara blushed slightly and kissed Grace very softly. “Well, you’re going to have to let me copy your notes. I found it very hard to pay attention with gorgeous blonde sitting next to me.” She giggled and winked. Tamara hugged her softly and kissed the top of her head. “Yeah, let’s go up and relax.” She nodded and was worried. “You haven’t been over working yourself have you?” She nodded again and kissed her cheek, then broke into a few yawns because of Grace. “Yeah let’s get you up to the dorm.” She was going to offer to carry her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:11 am

"Maybe a little?" Grace shrugged and let her girlfriend pick her up in her arms. Grace curled up close and wrapped her arms around her. She loved Tamara so much. She kissed her cheek and was practically asleep by the time she got back to her dorm. She murmured "Stay." to Tamara because she liked cuddling with her before closing her eyes and falling asleep on her bed. She slept for hours and hours with Tamara holding her before finally waking up around seven o'clock. It wasn't on purpose, but Grace was just really really exhausted. "Hey there, Tamara." Grace leaned up and kissed her cheek gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:28 am

Tamara curled up close to Grace when they got to the dorms. Her girlfriend really didn't need to ask her to stay, she was probably going to on her own. Tamara got very comfy with Grace and ended up falling asleep with her. She slept peacefully and her dreams were very happy, definitely filled with Grace as well. She had woken up before Grace had and was stroking her hair gently. She pressed her lips to her forehead. "Hey there, sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well?" She asked softly. "You slept for a while. Are you hungry? We might be able to go get dinner still or I could run to Cheval and get us something. Whatever really." She smiled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:38 am

"I'm a little hungry." Grace admitted. She looked up at her girlfriend and snuggled closer. "How long did I sleep?" She asked, stretching and yawning quietly. "Would you mind running to the kitchens and getting a pizza or something?" Grace asked hopefully. She was really hungry and in the mood to eat something she could easily split with her girlfriend. Grace laid back into her pillows and smiled softly. Grace played with her thumbs. Maybe she'd go out and take pictures tomorrow. That'd be something fun to do, maybe a couple sunrise shots. "Hmm..." Grace tapped her chin in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down