Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Distracting A Prefect

Go down

Distracting A Prefect Empty Distracting A Prefect

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:54 am

Tamara begrudgingly had to leave Grace's dorm to do patrols of the halls. It was bad enough doing patrols, but having to leave your incredibly beautiful girlfriend while you were snuggling to do so, was not fun at all. She sighed softly. Plus she was a horrible Prefect. Tamara was too much of a softie write people down, she usually just gave them a warning or seven before doing so. What was the school thinking making her one? Oh, well, nothing they could do now about it.

She had just found a student out of bed past curfew and sent them on their way to their dorm. Tamara made her way to the Northeast Tower for the last of her patrols. She was completely oblivious to her stealthy girlfriend that had been following her since she deposited the student to the Cerisier dorms. Feeling a hand on her hip, she jumped and gasped loudly only to be spun around with a soft hand covering her mouth. And there she was. Her girlfriend grinning mischievously at her.

Back to top Go down

Distracting A Prefect Empty Re: Distracting A Prefect

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:09 am

Grace was tired of Tamrara leaving bed. So, she decided to bring making out with Tamara in bed to her girlfriend. She stealthily followed her girlfriend to an empty corridor. Once she had the opportunity she grabbed her girlfriend. Covering her mouth with a hand, she pulled Tamara into a broom closet and practically shoved the girl against the wall, kissing her ravenously. "I love you so much, Tamara." She grinned against her lips.

Tamara smelled amazing. It was like being with a drug that Grace had no use in quitting. She grabbed her girlfriend's bum and smiled widely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:47 am

Tamara was an ungodly shade of red. But, oh Merlin, she was not complaining at all. Her arms wrapped tightly around Grace’s small waist. She was slightly embarrassed at the moan that escaped her lips. Tamara eagerly and excitedly kissed her girlfriend back, biting Grace’s lip slightly as a response to the surprise bum grabbing. She gasped for air once Grace’s lips left hers. “I love you too, so, so much.” Tamara kissed her lovingly, her palms pressing the blonde closer to her. “Why haven’t we done this sooner?” She breathed against the other girl’s lips. Grace showing up out of no where on her patrols to shove her against a wall? Tamara was all for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:17 am

"I wanted it to be special." Grace murmured and deepend the kiss further. She could smell anything, but Tamara and that made her very happy. She cupped Tamara's cheeks and kissed her feverishly, salivating over the familiar taste. Grace let out a moan when Tamara bit her lip and blushed red. Grace kissed Tamara again and this time it was much deeper. Of course Tamara was much taller, so trying to control the kiss was hard, but Grace would not have complained if Tamara took charge. They were in a completely vacant area of school after curfew. It was perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Tamara moaned rather loudly against her girlfriend’s lips and her cheeks were bright red because of it. She rested her cheeks in Grace’s hands, kissing her just as feverishly. She grinned hearing Grace moan and kissed her more deeply again and again. Tamara’s arms slinked around Grace’s small waist and pulled her body closer to her own. Her fingers bunching in the material of Grace’s shirt. She was most definitely going to be taking charge of the kiss. Tamara kissed her more lovingly, drawing circles on her back. She broke the kiss slightly to catch her breath and grinned brightly down at Grace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:24 am

Grace blushed and looked up at her girlfriend. She loved her so much and sighed happily. "I figured I'd surprise you while you patrol." She bit her lip. "I'm not in trouble am I, Madame Prefect?" Grace flirted with her girlfriend, unbuttoning a couple buttons on her blouse, so that her girlfriend could check out her body. Grace loved seeing Tamara's face when she was staring at Grace. Grace found the look to be really really hot. She jumped up into her girlfriend's arms eagerly, kissing Tamara almost as deeply as before. She ran her arms along Tamara's shoulders, grinning widely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:31 am

Tamara’s cheeks reddened. “You definitely surprised me.” She bit her lip hard when Grace started flirting with her. Fuck, it was pretty hot. Tamara lowered her lips to Grace’s ear, “You are in so much trouble, Miss Miller.” You bet Tamara Perle was checking out her girlfriend’s body. She was a freakin’ babe! Tamara eagerly pressed Grace’s back against the wall. She moaned softly and deepened the kiss, blushing red. Tamara broke the kiss to rather sloppily place kisses all over Grace’s neck. She nibbled gently on her skin and gasped at the feel of Grace’s delicate hands on her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:02 am

Grace let her head fall back and she moaned. If she was being honest she was picturing Tamara naked as she got her neck kissed. It was the most amazing sensation she'd ever felt. She held on tightly to her girlfriend as her knees buckled in pleasure. She blushed softly and just closed her eyes trying to concentrate on how it felt and standing. The standing thing was really really really hard with her gorgeous girlfriend going to town on her. Grace blushed and moaned rather loudly throughout the whole event. "I love you so much, Tamara. You are literally the most perfect girl ever. Like a thirty million out of ten."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down