Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

First On The To-Do List

Go down

First On The To-Do List  Empty First On The To-Do List

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Guen sat with Trent and Heather in the pub, their mothers both decided that they no longer needed to go to the alley with them. She held onto Trent’s hand and squeezed gently. Heather was seat across from the couple in the booth. “Are you excited Heather?”

Guen had easily assumed the role of ‘mum’ for this trip to the alley. She had all the lists for the supplies and her purse had plenty of money and other stuff in case of an emergency. She had Heather’s list out looking it over, even though she knew what the supplies were. “Hmm, where should we go after lunch? Fabre’s is going to be so packed, so getting your wand right away probably isn’t smart..” She trailed off and leaned against her boyfriend, pressing a kiss to his cheek. “What do you think?” Guen asked him for his opinion.

Back to top Go down

First On The To-Do List  Empty Re: First On The To-Do List

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:27 pm

"I'm extremely excited. I need to find Daniel though. He's going to be here. I know it. He wouldn't miss an opportunity to see me. We used to be best friends don't you know?" Of course they knew, Heather rarely shut up about the boy.

"Guen, please can we get my wand first. If it'll take a long time that's more time for you and Trent to ingest eachother's saliva." Heather giggled softly. "I really want to get my wand and quidditch stuff first. And then to the bookstore. That's where Daniel is bound to be. He loves to read. That is his favorite thing to do besides be around me. He absolutely loves to hangout with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Guen focused back on Heather as the younger girl began to talk. She nodded and smiled gently. She didn't mind hearing about the boy. In fact Heather and her friend reminded her a lot of Trent and herself.

She laughed and nodded. "Okay, okay. We'll get your wand and then the quidditch stuff." The bookstore, she definitely wouldn't complain about a trip to there. "Then to the book shop. There was a few new books I wanted to get." Guen grinned. Hopefully she wouldn't spend all of her money on the books... "Trent is there anywhere you want to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down