Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Already A Terrible Witch

Go down

Already A Terrible Witch Empty Already A Terrible Witch

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:41 pm

It was obvious already that Cori was going to be the greatest witch of all the Arnett sisters. Melanie was pretty good at magic, she just had a terrible work ethic. McKenna had a good work ethic and studied more than the eldest Arnett girl. She was just terrible at practicing the spells and don't even get her started on potions. She was going to scream if another potion blew up on her one more time.

McKenna sighed glancing out one of the windows. She and Cori were studying together like they did at home. Cori was more on task than herself at the moment. She looked down at the transfiguration book in front of her. She was the worst at this particular class. "Hey, Cori?" She looked up at her sister. "Do you think they kick people out for being terrible at magic?" They could kick her out and send her home and then she'd be all by herself. That sounded horrible.

Back to top Go down

Already A Terrible Witch Empty Re: Already A Terrible Witch

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Cori was studying with her sister in the library with her large studio headphones over her ears. Cori's guilty pleasure was rather unexpected to most people. She loved and loved and loved rap music. Her favorites were N.W.A., the Beastie Boys, B.o.B., and Wax. Now, one might wonder what parents let a child listen to loud and often explicit music like rap. Well, it was pretty simple. Cori used it to read at first. Generally, the beats could focus her, but soon she just kind of evolved a love for the controversial music genre. Her parents knew she'd find a way to hear the music one way or another, so they let her listen to the music as long as she didn't cuss and had good grades. Cori was mouthing the words to Eazy-E's verse in the N.W.A. song Gangsta Gangsta. "Well I'm Eazy E the one they're talkin about
Tried to roll the dice and just crapped out
Police tried to roll, so it's time to go
I creeped away real slow and jumped in the six-fo'
Wit the "Diamond in the back, sun-roof top"
Diggin the scene with the gangsta lean
Cause I'm the E, I don't slang or bang
I just smoke motherfuckers like it ain't no thang
And all you bitches, you know I'm talkin to you
"We want to fuck you Eazy!" I want to fuck you too!" Cori mouthed before McKenna cut her off with a question.

"Why would they kick people out?" Cori asked seriously. "They need janitors in the wizarding world too, I'm sure." She teased her sister and winked. "Seriously though, no, I doubt it. Plus you're a fine witch McKenna. Don't even worry." Being apart from her sister would literally be the worst. She was so happy they were rooming together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:13 am

McKenna just kind of stared at her sister. She could easily hear the music and could tell what Cori was listening to. She was used to it at home, so this really wasn’t anything new. It still amused McKenna to no end that her sister loved rap music. She felt bad for cutting her off with her extremely over dramatic question, but she wanted her twin’s input.

“I dunno…” She mumbled quietly and looked up horrified. “I don’t want to be a janitor in the muggle world, so I definitely don’t want to be one in the wizarding world!” McKenna gasped. (No offense to janitors, y’all are fab and we need you in the world). “But…” She chewed her lip and nodded. McKenna couldn’t imagine being without her. She once tried this summer camp for archery and it was pure torture being away from Cori.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm

"McKenna, you are from being the worst student here. I would hardly worry about getting kicked out okay? I don't think that's ever happened outside of disciplinary measures, so don't worry, alright?" Cori drummed her fingers against the desk. "Do you want to do something? I'm not really in a studying mood to be honest with you." Cori stretched out and stood up. "We could go for a walk? I still haven't seen half the school yet. We could explore all kinds of places. I hear there are hundreds of secret doors that give you shortcuts to other parts of the school. We could write them all down on a piece of parchment so we could know what ones to take if we want to avoid hallway traffic to class."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:51 am

“Okay, okay.” McKenna nodded. Studying just made her worry about her marks and all that jazz, so when Cori suggested something else she nodded excitedly. “I’d love to do something! Exploring the castle sounds like fun.” She grinned. All the corridors and the castle was so old, it was definitely filled with some history. “That would be so helpful! And it’d be our little secret too.” McKenna giggled and was already shoving her books and notebook into her bag. “Where should we start?” She asked eagerly. McKenna was always up for exploring and going on adventures, especially with Cori because she was good with directions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:12 am

"Alright." Cori stood up and packed up her books. "I wonder what we're going to find." Cori speculated excitedly. "I can't wait until we find a passageway. It'll be so cool because we literally have no idea where we might end up in the castle. It could be outside or anywhere really. Just getting back to where we were will be an adventure, you know?" Cori delicately put her headphones in her bag and stretched. Her back cracked relatively loudly. "Maybe we'll find passageway to the kitchens and we can get food. Or a passage to our dorm room that we can use to barely make curfew."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:19 am

McKenna slung her bag over her shoulder. “What if we end up somewhere restricted? Or like in the dungeons… I overheard some of the older students talking about a troll!” She exclaimed, though she wasn’t sure how true that statement was. But, McKenna was generally a gullible person. She grimaced listening to her sister’s back crack. Gross. She was used to it, but it still grossed her out. Her stomach grumbled slightly at the mention of food. “We might have to find that passageway to the kitchen first.” She laughed slightly and made her way towards the door. This was going to be so much fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:44 am

"We run out of their like hell if we end up somewhere restricted, and there's no troll. It's just a myth to scare first years who will buy the idea that a troll somehow is allowed to live on campus-inside the school no less. No, I doubt many passages lead to dangerous places because a lot of them are made by students who go here. Sometimes a prefect who has too much free time will do something related to building a new passage. It does sound really fun It would probably be super hard, but you'd have an awesome escape route or routes in the end of everything, so it would be worth it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down