Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Too Close

Go down

Too Close Empty Too Close

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:13 am

Indigo was just about done with her shopping, which was a big relief. Soon she would be out of the crowd of people, soon she would be back in her comfort zone. But there were a couple of items on her list that were in her way. If only shopping could do itself, that would make her life so much easier. But instead she was thrown into a world full of people and new things. All by herself. If only she was a talkative person then maybe she could strike up a conversation with someone and actually have someone there for her.

But instead, the only thing there for her was her list and supplies. Speaking of lists, she should check what she had left. She pulled her list out of her pocket, which was a bit hard with all the things she was carrying. But she managed to get it out and unfold it. "Hmm," she wondered out loud. Soon, she bumped into someone which caused the list to escape from her grasp. "I'm so sorry," she said to the poor boy. She could feel her face burning. "Did I hurt you with any of my stuff? I really am sorry."

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum