Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Slow Goings

Go down

Slow Goings Empty Slow Goings

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

History of Magic had to be the world's most boring subject ever in the history of any school, muggle and magical. Students must have been receiving detentions for falling asleep in the class for ages, Christian himself had almost gotten a number of them himself. Today's class was a good example of that he sat in the back of the room and had caught himself nodding off every so often thankfully catching himself just in time to keep his head from slamming into that table. However now that the class was over and everyone had been dismissed he still found himself a bit drowsy. While everyone else quickly ran from the dungeons as fast as they could the dirty blonde haired boy found himself slowly walking through the corridors close to the wall in case he lost some footing. He heard someone else behind him which he thought was odd since most of the class had just blown by him in a hurry to escape.

Once they person drew near he spoke up, "Great class today wasn't it? Nice and boring like always." He said with a short chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Slow Goings Empty Re: Slow Goings

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Teddy found that out of all of the lessons that she went to, History of Magic was a lot more boring and others were less enthusiastic in the lesson then they were to some other subjects such as Defense against the dark arts, and subjects like that. But, in all honestly it was one of the subjects Teddy was managing to do better in after all, it wasn't a subject that depended on her to use her wand which she was still weary of doing still as she found it all quite strange. So when the lesson ended she couldn't help but exhale a small chuckle as quite a few people fled from the lesson in such a rush, getting up at a normal pace she left the classroom.

The dungeons, despite the fact her own common room was in the dungeons it wasn't exactly the type of place Teddy liked to be in due to the fact that she could never find her way around them. Her blue eyes flashing quickly around to only see one of the boys from her lessons she quickly jumped at the chance as she didn't really want to get lost once more. "You! Boy! Blue uniform Boy?!" Of course saying the first thing that popped into her mind seemed perfectly fine in her opinion as she ran after the boy.

A big smile on her face at his comment as she reached him, staring at him for more than a few moments she tilted her head slightly "I don't mind that class. Maybe the class finds some students nice and boring" she commented in a calm friendly tone as she started her contradicting ways. "Do you know your way around in here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 pm

A small grin came to Christian's lips when he heard the girl behind him yell at and called him blue uniform boy like that was going to narrow it down as to who she was yelling at if there was anyone else in the corridor. He slowed down his already fairly slow pace so that the girl could catch up with him. He chuckled at her comment about the class finding the students nice and boring. The young Casavant was a bit surprised when she asked him if he knew his way around in the dungeons for according to her robes she was a Mondragon and he was pretty sure that he had heard talk that the Mondragon common room was in the dungeons. If anyone should know their way around down here it should be her.

"Well I know my way from the classroom to the upstairs and back but that is the extent of my knowledge of this floor. I guess I should probably explore this place more than I have sometime." He answered her a bit sheepishly having to admit he knew almost nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Glad that the boy had slowed down as she caught up with him she smiled as he laughed at her. She knew it must have been strange for the lad considering she was a mondragon and her common room was in the dungeons, but the fact was that Teddy was hopeless at remembering her way to and from places. And, the fact that the dungeons were confusing for they young mondragon who could not find her way regardless of the large surroundings and the dim lighting.

With his comment she smiled to it as she shrugged slightly as he stopped talking, she did not see the point in waiting for the right moment to explore as she found exploring always calmed her and made her mind run wild. "Sometime?" she rolled off her tongue in a mysterious manner. "Well there is no time like sometime " she pointed out thinking it through as everything made sense in her mind "there is no better sometime than the present time!" she smiled to the boy as she started to walk down the opposite direction of one of the dungeon corridors.

Looking back she smiled hinting for him to join her if he wanted tobut if not that was fine after all, it would not have been the first time that she had gone off on her own exploring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum