Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Just a Couple O' Millers

Go down

Just a Couple O' Millers Empty Just a Couple O' Millers

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Grace wasn't doing anything this afternoon so she invited Fiona to hangout with her in the Student Commons. As Grace figure the place was empty like normal. The perfect place to have a conversation. Grace was so happy with Tamara, and she was curious if Fiona was just as happy as herself. She was curious about it actually, but mostly just wanted to talk to her sister about nothing in particular. Grace yawned and sprawled out on the couch as she heard the door open and her sister walk in. "Hey Fiona." She stretched and sat up so she could make eye contact with her sister before ultimately collapsing back onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Just a Couple O' Millers Empty Re: Just a Couple O' Millers

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 4:51 am

Of her two sisters, Fiona had to admit she'd prefer to spend time with Grace over Mabel. Sure she was annoying, nosy and spoilt but at least she wasn't grumpy and claiming she was poorly treated by the rest of the family. Stupid Mabel never noticed that it was her own attitude which was causing all her woes.

"Oi, brat," she returned cheerfully when she met up with her youngest sister, "shove up and give me some room. As your older sister and a prefect I deserve your respect and perhaps a few bows too." Fiona then promptly sat down at one end not caring whether or not she landed on Grace's bony legs. If the girl didn't move them in time she deserved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 2:04 am

Grace rolled her eyes and moved so she was upside down. Her head was just off the floor and her feet were dangling over the back of the couch. "What's up?" She asked softly as she gracefully attempted to touch her tongue to her nose while upside down. "How are things?" She asked inbetween reps of stretching her tongue as far it could humanly go. Grace sighed in frustration. This would work. It had to work. One more tongue stretch and....failure. Grace puffed up her cheeks and sighed.

She certainly preferred hanging out with Fiona over Mabel whom had a personality that could make a clown cry. She was just such a nasty person. Grace wondered how she was able to live with herself honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:39 am

"Me obviously," she replied with a cheeky grin. "Unlike yourself I do not like to hang upside down. Things are good if you don't count... What are you trying to do?" Grace did some strange things at times but this really took the cake. "If the wind changes your face will stay that way." Mum had warned Fiona over making weird faces that she knew that one off by heart.

She reached out to pinch her sister's nose. "So miss. How are you these days? Accepting the fact you are stuck in the loser house?" Fiona may hate Quidditch but she did love the fact she was on the winning team without doing any of the work. It was a brilliant strategy and next year would be the frustrate the captain to no end game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 am

"What do you mean if you don't count?" Grace flipped over and raised an eyebrow ignoring the rest of Fiona's comments. "Did you get dumped? Or did you dump him and now he wants nothing to do with you?" She teased though made a more serious face when she realized that was an actual possibility. It would have surprised her, but it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that Rene would be the one to breakup with Fiona. Her sister did have some seriously messy habits.

Grace giggled and scooted farther down the couch. "I'm good. I'm acing most of my classes this year, and Tamara and I are still extremely happy. Did you know that there are gay rom coms? We had no idea and it made me really happy to find them. The Notebook just isn't a good movie to cuddle with on for us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Fiona laughed at Grace's confusion. "Oh Gracie girl you're so funny. Did you know that? I didn't finish the sentence because of your hanging your head upside down. I was talking about quidditch. Not getting dumped. Rene would never dump me. I'm just too good a catch." She sat back secure in the confidence that he loved her far too much to care about any shortcomings she had.

She made a face at her younger sister. "Oh should I bow down to you young genius. I'm passing all my classes and that's good enough in my book." Not in her father's book but Fiona never listened to his grumblings. He did far too much of that for her to pay attention. She shrugged at the question. "I don't watch movies at all so I wouldn't know. Why don't you do your own looking instead of asking me?" And here she was thinking she was the lazy one in the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:23 pm

"Oh, really because you guys are soon to be seventh years. And that'll mean you guys are closer to the point when one day you might live together, and you have the worst habits ever Fiona. How long do you honestly think you would last with Rene cleaning up for you? He'd be done with you not even a week in."

Grace shrugged. "I don't really try for good grades. It just happens, y'know?" She sighed and smiled happily. "I'm going to see Tamara a week after school gets out and I'm bringing a movie called 'Imagine You and Me' it's literally the best. Thank god we're gonna be at her house." She giggled. "We'll probably just end up kissing for a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 6:28 am

Fiona shook her hair back. "Who says we'll still be together after we graduate?" she asked. "I might break up with him." Why did Grace have to go and talk of what was to happen after graduation anyway? It was none of her big fat business. "And you know something Grace? Even if we do move in together he wouldn't care because that's not why he loves me." She did, however, wonder if things would progress that far. How many Beauxbatons relationships lasted beyond school? She wasn't sure at al but she could never admit as much to her baby sister.

"I hate you," she mumbled. "Do you know how much work I have to put in to manage to pass? And here you go putting in hardly any effort and go and get brilliant marks." Okay she didn't really put in that much effort but from the way Grace spoke it sounded like Fiona was the one of the pair who worked harder. That was not how it should work at all. "Gag me. I do not want to hear how you spend time with your girlfriend. You don't hear me giving you details about what I do with my time with Rene so shut up about what your plans are before I throw up." The most irksome thing about it all was Grace getting her first kiss before her older sister got hers. Again that was not the way it should work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum