Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Something bothering you?

Go down

Something bothering you? Empty Something bothering you?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Rene had never had an issue with Mabel. He'd gotten in a minor argument or two with her, but mostly she amused him more than anything. He was hanging out in the garden writing a new song when he spotted the girl. There was something on her face. He couldn't tell what it was. Either way, maybe she needed someone to talk to? He closed his notebook and hopped up. Rene was going to make an attempt. He was in a serious relationship with her older sister, after all. "Hey." Rene started gently, running a hand through his hair. "Are you alright? You don't have to, but if you need to vent or rant or something, I'm here." He smiled at her.

Rene wasn't sure if Mabel would want to talk to him about whatever was on her mind or not, but he wanted to make the attempt. He sat back down in the wicker chair he was in previously and flipped open his notebook. He didn't want to make it awkward for her. If she chose to sit next to him she did, and if she didn't, she didn't. No huge deal. Rene just wanted to help if he could.

Back to top Go down

Something bothering you? Empty Re: Something bothering you?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Feelings weren't an easy subject for Mabel to talk about. It was just easier to keep her feelings to herself or rant about things with her friends. Since she had not seen much of Stark this year and she couldn't talk to Fane about himself, she was left to keep things to herself. It wasn't that she was mad at him, because she wasn't, she was just a bit disappointed. She had always been okay with him kissing other girls, but there was something about Odette that Mabel just hated. She had finally let her feelings boil over and she felt raw, she felt like someone stabbed her in the chest. Was this how it felt to feel vulnerable? She didn't like it one bit.

Since none of her friends were available, she found herself wondering aimlessly around the school. She stopped at the indoor garden to check on the plants that had been growing there. She crossed her arms and looked away when she was spoken to. "Nothing is wrong," she said softly. She sighed and let a frown spread across her face. "I'm just upset," she admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:36 pm

"Well..." Rene smiled looking up from his notebook. "I believe Mabel Miller has made a breakthrough." Rene didn't really know how to do this kind of conversation, but if it meant someone related to Fiona would be a little happier then he would happily sign on the dotted line.

"Sit." Rene said gently. "Is it guy problems? Because guys are extremely stupid, and we cause a lot of problems." He said softly. "I mean, you don't have to tell me, but I figured you might want to just rant about it." Rene was curious to know if Mabel would take the seat and vent to him. He put his pencil in his ear and thought about the stupid jingle he still hadn't finished. After all the effort he was putting into it he sure hoped Fiona would be able to come with him on a vacation because he was working his tail off to get a good enough song to sell to the soft drink company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:55 am

"Oh shut up. This isn't a game," she snapped. She was tired of people thinking she didn't have feelings. Even though she acted mean and heartless, she still had a heart and had feelings. "You don't know me, no one knows me. So don't assume I'm some heartless bitch." Break through? Fuck that.

"No, I'm not sitting. None of this is your business." She never liked the older boy and he was even more annoying since he started dating his sister. She wasn't about to have a heart to heart with Rene, he didn't know anything at all. "I'm not telling you anything." Besides, what happened was just between her and Fane, no one else. Not even Odette. She hated the girl to no end and wished she'd get hit by a double decker bus and that Mabel was the one driving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:07 pm

"Okay." Rene shrugged his shoulders. "If you change your mind, I'm here." He went back to writing. He hadn't thought of the fact he might seriously offend her, but then again if she was upset it probably wasn't helpful. He went back to scrawling eagerly. It was definitely boy troubles. He was positive of that now, but he had no idea what would get her to calm down a bit, so he stayed quiet.

Now this pesky song. Lyrics were so annoying sometimes. Especially when you were trying to rhyme. Ugh. Torture, utter, and complete torture. He tried not to smash his face with a notebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum