Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Master of Disaster

Go down

Master of Disaster Empty Master of Disaster

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:07 pm

New places made Malachi nervous, and being that he had never even been to France before, he was even more so. His French was only about half as good as what it could be, but he knew enough to get by and apparently knew enough to be accepted into Beauxbatons. At least his mother had been kind enough to accompany him shopping, whose hand he clung to as they entered the pub together. The place was crowded and Malachi just wanted to pass through as quickly as possible, but his mother wasn't having any of that.

"Oh Isabelle!" She chimed as she spotted a friend of hers and waved her over. The witch returned such pleasantries and the pair fell into conversation after Malachi was introduced. He blushed as Isabelle noted how tall he had gotten, but failed to say anything. "Why don't you go buy yourself a butterbeer honey while we talk?" His mother suggested, taking a brief break from attention on her friend. She placed some money in his hand and sent him on his way.

Ordering the butterbeer made his heart race enough, but finally obtaining it and turning to a room full of strangers, unable to find his mother, made his heart do impressive Olympic jumps within the confines of his rib cage. He tried to maneuver through the crowded place, but found himself pushed and bumped constantly. His butterbeer hadn't even made it to his lips before he was elbowed and spilled it's contents onto someone's table. His face blushed a red as deep as his hair as he stood up again. "S-s-s-sorry!" He stuttered, and looked around for napkins to clean up the mess.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Taurus Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Master of Disaster Empty Re: Master of Disaster

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Caleb loved the pub and was glad to step foot in it once again. He always loved the smell, it usually smelled sweet but sometimes that wasn't the case. Today the smell was sweet so Caleb decided to stay and have a drink. He would be starting his sixth year at Beauxbatons and he couldn't be happier. The place was amazing, he loved all of his friends and everything the school had to offer.

He ordered a drink then sat down. He sipped his drink and looked around the pub. He didn't expect someone bumping into his table and spilling their drink. "It's fine!" Caleb stood up, he had only gotten a little bit of the liquid on him. "Accidents happen. " He wiped his clothes as if it would get the sticky drink off of him. At least it smelled good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:08 pm

The boy at the table was huge. He must've been so much older than Kai and was intimidated. Surely the boy would be upset with him and turn him into a toad or something. He flinched as the boy stood up, expecting to be attacked, but then he wasn't. Slowly he opened an eyelid and watched the boy look so happy regardless of the mess he had created. His other eyelid popped open. "You're not mad?" He replied, raising an eyebrow. That was quite unexpected. But the table was still a mess and so was the boy's shirt.

"Erlauben Sie mir," Kai started, dashing for a handful of napkins and then setting them on the table to soak up the spilled drink. He then handed a chuck of napkins to the boy to clean his shirt. "I am so sorry!" He repeated.

Google translation: Allow me
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Taurus Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:56 pm

It had all been an accident and Caleb understood that, but it was nice to hear a 'sorry'. There were some people who weren't as polite as the red headed boy. "I'm not mad," he repeated. He pointed to the grin on his face, he was not mad. "See, all smiles." His smile almost never left his face, only in very serious situation or when something was sad. "Accidents happen, it's alright." He grabbed the napkins from the boy and thanked him before patting his shirt.

"I'll buy you another butterbeer if you want, I don't mind. My table was in your way after all," he joked, he chuckled at his own little joke. If he didn't accept his offer, he wouldn't mind all too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down