Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Accidental Kiss

Go down

The Accidental Kiss Empty The Accidental Kiss

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Grace was skipping through the halls in her boys' Beauxbatons uniform. She loved it so much. It was so much better than wearing the girly stupid skirt that Tamara looked positively gorgeous in. She giggled a bit and all of a sudden she skipped directly into someone surprisingly familiar. She felt her lips press right up against someone else's and her eyes flitted shut. They were round and full, and clearly those of a girl's and not a guy which she was glad about, until she realized who she was kissing. It was Tamara. She was kissing her best friend who she thought was the most gorgeous girl she had ever met.

Back to top Go down

The Accidental Kiss Empty Re: The Accidental Kiss

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Tamara had been looking about the halls trying to find Grace. She had looked for her friend everywhere she would normally be found. But no such luck. And she didn't want to ask one of her sisters...mainly because she couldn't remember who was who. She hadn't been paying attention when she had run into someone, her head turning at the last second and then...their lips met. Tamara's cheeks grew red, her eyes closing and butterflies dancing about her stomach. Then she realized she had no idea who it was...her eyes opened quickly. Grace. She was kissing her best friend! "G-Grace...I..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Grace's lips and cheeks were red. "T-Tamara...I...I am so sorry." She flushed harder. "I..." She bit her lip she had no idea what to say. She had just kissed her best friend, and it was actually positively amazing to kiss her. She contained a giggle at looking up at her. "Wow..." She murmured. Did she tell Tamara that she liked girls now? Was this a good time to do it? She did like girls. She was a lesbian, and she was now in a situation where she had just kissed her best friend and had no idea where to go from this point so she just blushed and stayed quiet from behind her big oval glasses and long blonde hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Tamara was blushing fiercely, she touched her lips then quickly looked down. She liked the kiss. She enjoyed kissing Grace. Oh, gosh... was she supposed to tell her that? Now their friendship was going to be ruined. And Grace was her only best friend. Oh, Merlin, what was she going to do now. She was panicking slightly. "I'm so sorry, Grace...I... s-sorry.." She quickly rambled out an apology. But...she really wasn't. She wasn't sorry for accidentally kissing Grace. She sighed softly. What were they going to do, she wondered. Tamara looked up at her, her cheeks growing more red with each moment of silence between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:10 pm

"Tamara...I..." She pressed her lips back to Tamara's and smiled. She let the sweetness of Tamara's lips mingle and mix with her own and let her arms wrap around the taller girl. If their friendship was over she at least wanted to enjoy the last few moments of it by coming clean and by coming out. She was gay. Grace Miller was a lesbian and she was proud to be one too. She didn't want to pull away from the delight that was Tamara's lips until Tamara ended their second kiss. She let her arms rest themselves on Tamara's shoulders with a broad grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:19 pm

"Grace..." She had started to say at the same time as Grace. But, whatever she was going to say was cut off by Grace's soft lips being pressed to hers once more. Tamara felt dizzy. It was definitely the good dizzy though. She blushed feeling Grace's arms wrap around her. Tamara liked her best friend. She liked her a lot. She pulled away, her lips and cheeks growing red. "Grace...?" She asked a bit breathlessly. Tamara had to tell her now and from the looks of it, Grace, thankfully, liked her too. She looked down at her friend, a grin spreading across her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:39 pm

"Yeah?" Grace asked, looking up at her best friend with a grin. "What's up?" She was soooo into Tamara it wasn't even funny. "Did I earn my lip skills badge?" She asked with a giggle and batted her eyelashes. The second kiss was like opening the floodgates and Grace wasn't holding much back now. "You have to come visit this summer now. You literally do not have a choice." She giggled softly and pulled the scrunchie out of her blonde hair and let it cascade down her shoulders. "We'll have so much fun and go on all sorts of adventures and we'll stalk after Fiona and bother her and it will be positively glorious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Tamara's eyes lingered on Grace's lips. She really, really wanted to kiss her again. And that adorable grin on Grace's lips were distracting her and making her all flustered. "Well, er, uh...we..uh.." Oh, god, Tamara's heart was fluttering now. "I'd love to come visit again." She smiled brightly. "But..." She leaned down and kissed her cheek. "You have to promise you'll come visit me too." Tamara blushed looking at her. The scent of lilies filled the air when Grace took her hair down. She smiled gently at Grace, wrapping her arms around her and twirling her hair around her fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down