Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Exploring the Art

Go down

Exploring the Art Empty Exploring the Art

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:11 am

Ruby loved to explore and was determined to explore every bit of the palace before she left. When she wasn't doing anything important, or unimportant, she'd bring her pygmy puff with her and explore what the castle had to offer. With her pet rested on her shoulder, Ruby entered the portrait gallery. A grin spread across her face, she would never get used to this magic stuff. It was too surprising, too beautiful.

"Look, Cutie Pie," she pointed to a painting of a woman who's eyes followed Ruby around. "How bizarre," she whispered, her eyes seemed to shine. A sudden noise made her jump, she turned to see the source. "Oh, how did I not notice that someone else was here." She smiled at the other person. "Hello," she said cheerfully. "Are you here to explore too?"

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Art Empty Re: Exploring the Art

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Vandalism time. Digger had arrived at the Portrait gallery alone, with a stolen magical-spray-paint bottle in hand. He looked around for a moment trying to find a good victim to test his artistic skills upon. A rather rude portrait of a bratty young boy was giving him a look of complete judgment. He smirked and stepped over to it. He gave the boy a unicorn horn, and some vampire fangs. He was just about to write some rude words on it too, when he heard someone else enter. He quickly put the can back and tried to blend into the shadows.

It was some girl with red hair that had interrupted his work. She was talking to some pink puff ball on her shoulder. She was obviously insane. She was getting nearer to his victimized portrait of the bratty child, and he automatically stepped in front of it to block it from view. And she noticed him.

"Uh yeah... exploring." he replied with a nod. "And looking for dragons and stuff." He stood stiffly, and stared at her, trying to somehow convince her mindset that she needed to be somewhere else. He noted to himself that he should really learn the art of mind control, if it existed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:18 am

The puff ball on her shoulder moved closer to Ruby's neck so she was hidden by the girl's hair. "Shy little thing," she stated, there was something about this boy that wasn't quite right. Usually Ruby was very friendly and talked to just about everyone but something told her that this boy was up to no good. And she was to talk to the boy, she might get in trouble like he was probably going to. "There are no dragons at Beauxbatons." It was unsafe.

"What are you hiding?" She bounced on her feet, she wasn't one to snitch on someone but she had to, she would. It wasn't nice to do something bad and karma had it's ways of getting back at people. If she didn't tell on him, karma would eventually get him back. She was a strong believer in karma so she was always nice to everyone and she believed she had good karma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:51 pm

He raised his eyebrows at the puffball as it moved into her hair. It kind of creeped him out.
"There are dragons" he said, "The headmaster is a dragon. He just uses glamour charms so people won't notice. He's the one who's hiding something..." He paused for a moment and figured there was no use standing there trying to distract her with stories like that. So he just smiled, and stepped away from the painting of the boy and looked at it. "Ah. Look at that. How horrible." He mused, looking at his fine work. "Did you do this?" he asked turning back to her with a suspicious look. "Although I admire your artistic skills, wouldn't they be better off used on parchment?" He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 am

"Your story is bogus. For two reasons," Ruby paused. Did this boy even pay attention at all? What if he didn't actually go to this school and was just pretending to? This boy was weird. "The headmistress wouldn't allow dragons in the castle and 'he' is a she. Do you know anything about this school at all? We have a headmistress, Madame Leblanc, and she's not a dragon." She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"I didn't do that!" How could he accuse her of painting over a painting! She loved the moving paintings and loved to talk to them. "I don't know who did that but I didn't so don't accuse me of doing something I clearly didn't do," she spat out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Digger frowned and wracked his brain trying to remember if the headmaster was indeed headmistress. He couldn't remember. He didn't pay attention to such minute details. He listened to the girl spit her words out with a roll of his eyes.

When she was finished, he raised an eyebrow as if questioning if she was done, and when she didn't say anything more, he said, "First of all, the 'headmistress' is a headmaster. Don't tell me your stupid enough to not see through his facade? He's a male dragon from Albania. Glamour spells, hello???" he waved a hand in front of her face. He sighed and let his hand fall to his side. "He's trying to take over the school and collect 'special' students... if you know what I mean." he said dully, with a sad shake of his head. "So I'd say I know more about this school than you sure as hell do."

"Annnndddd second of all," he said, eyes widening dramatically and he looked at the painting again, "If you didn't do it, who did?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:50 am

"We have a headmistress!" Ruby stomped her foot, this boy was frustrating and she was being to not like him one bit. She hadn't come across a person she didn't like until now and it was a new thing to her. "You don't know anything, do you?" She didn't mean to be rude, Ruby wasn't a rude person, but this boy was getting on her nerves. "There are no dragons at Beauxbatons! They wouldn't let a bunch of kids going to school with a dragon in the castle!" She blew at her hair that had fallen in her face. "You're so annoying," she admitted, she didn't even regret saying it at all. She was right and he was wrong, he needed to stop asking as if he were right.

"I didn't do it. I bet it was you," she accused. That would explain why he kept blaming her for it, to get himself out of trouble. "I think it was you." It had to have been him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Digger raised his eyebrows at the girl's obvious irritation with him. It was rather hilarious, but he managed to not laugh. She seemed... well wierd. Why was she getting so upset over this? "Well you are a wierdo." he retorted with a scoff. "But go ahead and go on believing there are no dragons. I dont care. You'll figure out the truth sooner or later." he shrugged.

"And I love art. It's so... not stupid." he said, "So why would I do that? Although..." he took a step back and looked at the painting again, "It does look improved that way. Yes, I'd like to shake the hand of the one who did this." he nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down