Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Such A Worrywart

Go down

Such A Worrywart  Empty Such A Worrywart

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Guenevere felt her heart drop to her stomach when she watched Trent fall off his broom. It was like watching him fall in slow motion. She almost screamed when she saw him hit the ground. The match ended shortly after and she pushed past the much taller students to run to the Infirmary. She was panicking and worrying. Guen understood that quidditch was dangerous and all...but it was different watching your best friend get hurt.

She stopped in front of the doors, gasping for breath after sprinting the entire way there. Her heart was pounding rapidly, she took a deep breath then opened the door. Her eyes quickly scanned the room as she looked for her best friend. Finally she spotted him and walked quickly over to him. Guen refrained from flinging her arms around him. "Trent, are you okay? Where are you hurt? Oh, my god, I can't...are you okay? I already asked that didn't I? How much pain are you in? I should write to your mum." She quickly rambled out everything that was on her mind at the moment, then took a deep breath, looking at him worriedly.

Back to top Go down

Such A Worrywart  Empty Re: Such A Worrywart

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Falling was the most uniquely terrifying and uniquely amazing thing Trent had ever experienced. It was like swimming he decided. It was that same feeling of sinking and floating at once that caught him off guard. He felt as if he was moving slowly, but couldn't even think about anything that might break his fall before the darkness took over. When he woke up his arm was bandaged up a bit and he found out that he'd need to let his arm heal for a few hours because he'd broken it during his collision with the frozen ground of the pitch.

Soon though he heard the sound of footfall and heavy breaths. He looked up and gave a small smile. It was Guen. His best friend in the whole wide universe Guen. When he saw the look of concern across her face his smile slowly disappeared. "I'm alright. My arm just hurts. I guess I broke it." He shrugged and took her hand in his. "It hurts a bit, but it's nothing to bad. They gave me some stuff for the pain." Trent smiled at her. "We won the cup, go back to the common room, you're probably missing an awesome party. I wouldn't want you to spend possible fun time worrying about me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 am

Guen was still visibly worried, she nodded slowly and held onto his hand tightly. "I was just so worried about you. It scared me." She mumbled and when he said it was just his arm, Guen hugged him tightly (being mindful of his arm of course). "I hope it'll heal soon and stop hurting." She was tempted to crawl up onto the bed with him, she certainly wasn't going to leave anytime soon. "You want me to leave you?" Guen shook her head. "I'm staying right here. What's the point going to a party if my best friend won't be there with me." She smiled at him and squeezed his hand gently. "I'd be worrying about you the entire time any ways...but uh if you don't want me to stay then just tell me and I'll leave..." She chewed on her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum