Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

A Walk With the Ickle

Go down

A Walk With the Ickle Empty A Walk With the Ickle

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Adela was bored and decided to go for a walk. It was a nice day so she thought it would be a good time to wonder around the castle grounds. It seemed like a lot of people had the same idea based on the fact the hallways were pretty empty. The courtyard was a nice, relaxing place so she decided to head towards there. As the girl was walking down the corridors she spotted her favorite ickle from the year before walking the opposite way. "Hey there Stark," she said while hooking her arm through his, forcing him to turn around. "Whatcha up to?" She smiled at her young friend. "Are you busy right now? I was about to go for a walk outside in the courtyard. You can come with me if you'd like."

Back to top Go down

A Walk With the Ickle Empty Re: A Walk With the Ickle

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Finally the cold that seemed to linger in the air since winter arrived was starting to thaw, he was able to stick his head out a window without withdrawing it quickly. There wasn't that feeling a hundreds of little needles hitting him when a breeze blew into his face. That could only mean it was spring time, Stark's favorite season when everything was recovering from the harshness of winter. The flowers that sprang up out of the still thawing ground were always the prettiest, and the birds that came out sounded prettier than ever after the long absence of their beautiful songs. These were just a few of the things Stark wanted to see on his trip outside today so as soon as he finished a letter to Ryan he started heading towards the large double doors that lead outside.

About halfway there he remembered that he left his letter on his bed when he was putting on his cardigan and fedora, so he turned around and started back to his room. He didn't make it far though when someone looped their arm through his and spun him around and headed back towards the doors. He looked up and saw that it was the girl he had met last year in the garden, the one with the pretty red hair and the breath taking painting skills, Adela her name was. "Hi!" He said with a sweet smile. "I was gonna go get my letter to send out while I was out but that can wait, a walk in the courtyard sounds like way more fun." He said falling into step next to the older girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Adela was happy that Stark was willing to go walk with her. Company was always nice on a walk. Plus it would be a good chance for the girl to catch up with her favorite ickle. He wasn't actually an ickle anymore, but she still like to think of him that way. "Okay, let's go then. I like your fedora by the way." She smiled and continued to head towards the courtyard. "I can't believe it's already spring. It couldn't come too soon though. I was getting tired of the coldness and being stuck in the castle. This year went by pretty fast, don't you think?" Adela was in a good mood, being able to finally go outside without freezing her butt off.

"It's been a while since I last talked to you. We have a lot to catch up on. So, how have you been? I don't have to beat anyone up for you yet do I?" she teased. "Have you been making a lot of friends? You're probably the most popular person in your year, with your great fashion sense and all," Adela said lightly pulling on his cardigan sleeve a little. The teen looked over at her young friend. "Have you gotten taller?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Stark loved having so many people he knew at Beauxbatons, it seemed like there was some on to talk to all the time. He never felt lonely and everyone was so nice and the ones that weren't never got to him. He understood now why his parents always said the palace was like a second home to them growing up, how could someone not feel like they belonged when they were here. A lot of people seemed to think that friends were only supposed to be people from your own year but Stark was living proof that that wasn't the case. In fact he only had one friend from his own year and the others where third or fourth years. Such as the friend he had just run into whom he was pretty sure was a fourth year now. She seemed simply pleased to have ran into him just now and was rambling on about how long it had been since they'd last talked and how he'd changed since then.

"Thanks this is my favorite one." He said in response to her compliment of his hat. "This year seemed to have flown by faster than the quidditch players during a match." He said thinking about all the things he had done this year and how it seemed too early for it all to be over. "I've been amazing as ever and of course I would never have you beat anyone up for me. Someone as pretty as you should never be in a fight, besides there is no one bothersome enough to beat up." He said with sweet smile. "Aw, thanks but I don't think I'm that popular and this is just an old cardigan. But I'm sure you've got the best fashion sense in your year making all the friends. I'm probably a bit taller but that tends to happen as you grow up." He said with a crooked smile and a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:04 am

Adela laughed at Stark's quidditch reference. "It sure has." She was glad he was having a good year at Beauxbatons. "You're too kind Stark. It's a good thing because I've never beaten anyone up before and probably wouldn't know how to." The teen smiled at the boy. "You really are too sweet. I bet you have girls crawling all over you.Watch out though, they can be crazy. I should know considering I am one." She laughed softly. "Besides, you are much too young to be dating. Wait a couple years before you start. It's too much drama for someone your age."

Adela hadn't been paying much attention to where they were, being so caught up in her conversation with Stark. She looked up to see that they were outside in the courtyard. "Oh, I guess we're here. I hadn't even noticed." She giggled. "The warm spring air really feels nice, doesn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down