Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Almost Dreams

Go down

Almost Dreams Empty Almost Dreams

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Katie sat down at a table and immediately dropped all of her bags. She was exhausted, what with walking around the Alley all day and carrying the too heavy bags. Crossing her arms and resting them on the table in front of her, the redhead buried her face into her arms and sighed, peace at last.

Hearing a chuckle from above her, Katie raised her head and rested her chin on her arms, Furrowing her brows and casting a confused look to the person that she didn't realise that she was sat opposite, she said, "What's so funny?"

Back to top Go down

Almost Dreams Empty Re: Almost Dreams

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 pm

It wasn't that long till she would be waving goodbye to her dad and her siblings, the thought was a bit daunting but at the same time exciting. The eleven year old had never really been away from her crazy family for more than a few days before, and to Teddy she was excited to see how different it would be without being woken up every morning with shouting and yelling and someone always stealing her toast in the morning. After all it would make a change from the slightly crowded farm cottage her family lived in.

Her eyes shooting across the pub and landing on one of her brothers who looked more than lost, his face bedazzled with confusion that it made her chuckle as she knew fine and well that he had been sent to get her of check up on herself. Of course she wasn't going to make it so easy for this brother after all he had stole all of her crisps and chocolate that she had hid from her dad.

Her attention drawn to a girl her own age who was sitting opposite herself she smiled to the girl as she took a sip from her can of pop and pointed to the fourteen year old boy that was confused across the pub. Keeping her head slightly down she grinned to the girl. "Nothing much, He's just one of my brothers" she shrugged as she smirked at his facial expressions.

Back to top Go down