Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Cutie Pie?

Go down

Cutie Pie? Empty Cutie Pie?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:40 am

Once Ruby had gotten all the things she needed, she found herself in the pet shop. She was set on getting the perfect pet for herself. She wasn't sure what to get just yet. As she scanned the store, her eyes fell upon a box full of fluffy things. Were they toys? She moved closer and noticed the fluff was moving. Defiantly not toys! She careful picked up one, a pink one, and examined it. It blinked at her and Ruby giggled. "Why hello there, cutie pie." She held the creature close to her and began to pet it. What were these creatures? The box that held the creatures read 'pygmy puffs'. What a weird name!

She carefully put the creature back into its box and looked around some more. Nothing grabbed her attention and she found herself back at the box. Which one had she picked up? There were lots of pink fluff balls. "Okay, if I picked you up, blink," she said the the creatures. None of them seemed to understand her request, they just looked at her like she was a weird being. "Uh, which one did I have?" she said to herself this time. "Cutie pie?"

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum