Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Don't Tie Me Down

Go down

Don't Tie Me Down Empty Don't Tie Me Down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:52 pm

With the vampire rumors going around, there wasn't much to do. No one was able to go outside so there went most of the activities to do. Cassie decided to try out a new spell she had found in an old book. The spell was used to tie someone or something up in rope. No one was there to help Cassie with this spell, so she would have to use an old desk instead of a person. She placed the open book on a desk and sighed. She faced another desk and bit her lip. Here goes nothing, she thought. "Incarcerous!" She pointed her wand towards the desk and a rope shot out of her wand and tired around the desk. "Yes!"

She was so busy cheering for herself that she barely noticed someone had joined her in the room. She turned around to see a small boy, she was caught off guard and the spell she had just used slipped her lips. Rope shot from her wand and wrapped around the boy. 'Oops! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that! You just caught me off guard!" She was so busy saying sorry over and over that she made no attempt to untie the boy. 'I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum