Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Get Out of My Seat

Go down

Get Out of My Seat Empty Get Out of My Seat

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Mabel found herself back into the pub, she was looking for her cousin who said to meet him at about this time. Well, about an hour ago. Maybe that was why she couldn't find the older boy, she just shrugged her shoulders and sat in an empty booth. She pulled out a small book that was like a journal to her. I'd rather be somewhere else, she wrote. She sighed and shut the small book and put it back into her bag.

She got up, it was time for a drink, and walked up to the bar. She ordered a butterbeer and waited patiently for it to be ready. One her drink was ready, Mabel grabbed it and walked back over to her booth. But there was someone there, a boy. A glare spread across her face and she stormed over to the boy. "That's my seat. Get up. Now." She set her drink down with force and it splashed a bit on her and the boy. She didn't care though, the boy needed to get up.

Back to top Go down

Get Out of My Seat Empty Re: Get Out of My Seat

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Stark had been to La Petit Dragon many times before but never by himself, but today he had no option both his parents had meetings today. Being Ministry workers they were often called away for things like this so he was used to it. Ryan was sent over to their grandparents for the day and Stark was dropped off outside of the pub alone, It was pretty odd not having anyone with him this time, but he figured that this was going to be a natural thing from now on when he went to Beauxbatons. The small pub seemed ginormous to the small ,eleven year. He walked in and ordered himself a big glass of his favorite drink, butterbeer, and then found an empty seat.

Turns out his empty table wasn't as empty as he thought it was for not long after he sat down a girl came over. She declared that it was her seat and he had to move right away. He started to get up when she slammed her glass down splashing the liquid over him and her. "Sorry I wasn't aware that this seat was taken." He apologized getting up before grabbing a napkin from the holder on the table and wiping off himself and the table. "Drinks aren't cheep so you might wanna control that attitude a bit next time as not to lose so much." He said before taking his glass and starting to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:25 pm

"I bought this drink and I will do whatever I please with it. Its none of your business what I do with my drink." Before her brain could tell her to stop, she poured her drink on the boy. "Oops, sorry." The smirk on her face said that she wasn't sorry at all. "Maybe you shouldn't try to tell me what to do."

She hoped that the boy would get upset and cry, that would be funny to watch. She could just imagine the boy crying and making a scene, just thinking about it made her giggle. And Fiona thought Mabel was losing her touch, that was never going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Xavior sat at a table in La Petit Dragon, sipping his drink when he noticed a couple of younger children, probably incoming first years, starting to argue. The little girl seemed to be starting the conflict, and at one point she dumped her entire drink over the boy and then fucking giggled. Xavior jumped up and went over to their table. "Hey! That was rude!" He snatched up some napkins and started helping the boy mop up the mess from his clothes. He just hoped the kid wasn't too upset and that the girl felt bad about what she had done, though he seriously doubted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:13 pm

While it might not have appeared so Stark had not meant for his comment to sound so mean. Apparently he had said it in a way that came across mean, either that or the girl was just looking for a reason to be mean to him. He had started to leave being nice since she obviously didn't want him around, but as he was starting to walk past her she tipped her glass making the contents spill all over him. The liquid turned his already dark blonde hair to a brown and his white shirt stained. He threw his arms out and gasped in complete shock at the turn of events, he felt like a kitten stuck out in the rain. He was so shocked her just stood there a moment looking at his feet were the rest pooled while the drink dripped down from his bangs.

He had been about to head to the bathroom to attempt a clean up when a long haired, lanky boy came over. It was obvious that he was quite a bit older than Stark but he was much nicer than some people his age. He started to help the eleven year old clean up the mess and and yelled at the girl for being rude. The small boy finally started moving and grabbed some napkins and started trying to dry his hair. "Thanks." He said simply to the older boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Mabel didn't care that she was being rude nor did she care what the older boy thought of her. She was able to be as mean as she wanted. "I'm so sorry," she said, sarcasm dripping from her voice, she even threw in a fake pout. Did he expect her to feel sorry about what she did? Cause she wasn't sorry and she would never be. That was just how she was. She didn't care who she was mean to.

She turned to the boy that was about her age and smirked at him. "See you at school." She took a napkin from the table and threw it in the boy's face before leaving the small pub. She still had to find her cousin before the end of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Stark didn't understand at all, what had he done? Why did this girl hate him so much? Did he look like a bad guy? Had he said something overly rude? In his past experiences people didn't tend to hate him so much five minutes after meeting him. Maybe she was having a bad day and he just made it worse by being in her seat, even though he didn't know it was her's. At this point he tried to tell himself he didn't care anymore but that was a lie, he was quite hurt that he made someone hate him so quickly.

He was determined to change that one day, but he wasn't going to try to the point where he was physical hurt by the bully. His worries of the girl stopped when a drop of butterbeer fell into his eye and brought him back to the situation. He continued to yank a napkin threw his hair desperately trying to dry it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down