Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

I want to buy a cat

Go down

I want to buy a cat Empty I want to buy a cat

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Galen had always wanted a pet cat. He thought they were the coolest things ever. They'd be so much fun to draw to, with their floppy ears and lazy attitudes. He just didn't know which to get! There were so many different types all meowing at their own pace. He saw multiple that he liked, he just wasn't sure, he wanted the cat to like him not think he was a loser like that mean girl with red hair. He rubbed his shoulder and didn't notice a boy in his vicinity and accidentally walked right into him. His eyes widened. "I'm so sorry!" He muttered quickly.

Back to top Go down

I want to buy a cat Empty Re: I want to buy a cat

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Quinn was buying treats for his dear pygmy puff Absolem, or at least he entered the shop with that in mind, but found himself admiring the cats soon after he had entered. He knew he couldn't buy one, but he liked to look at them and scratch their ears when an occasional wandering cat would rub against his leg. If it weren't him being run into by a person, he might've walked off with a cat anyway.

"Woah," The blue haired boy uttered as he rebalanced himself. He turned to face the shorter, curly-haired boy and shrugged. "Hey, don't worry about it," He replied, casually. Their collision scared a cat that Quentin was slowly falling in love with and caused it to run away. "Ugh, I just want to buy them all," he commented as a new one came up to him to check him out.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum