Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Library Heaven

Go down

Library Heaven Empty Library Heaven

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Mabel know that she was going to spend a lot of time in the library. So, it was one of the first places she visited. Her cousin was nice enough to draw her map of the school, it wasn't very good but she got where she needed to go. There was so many books and it was heaven to her.

She was displeased that she was sorted into the same house as her annoying sister. That only meant trouble for Mabel. But, at the moment, she was happy to be somewhere she belonged. She browsed the selection of books, she was never gonna leave this place. Willingly that is.

She noticed someone else in the library but she decided to ignore them. She didn't want to talk to someone or make people think she wanted to talk.

Back to top Go down

Library Heaven Empty Re: Library Heaven

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Amber loved to be in the library she would rather be around books then people anyway. Not that she didn't like people or anything it was just hard for her to talk to them so she tried her hardest not to be around people much so she surrounded herself with books so it wouldn't be a problem. Today was different today she got tested on her people skills and she didn't really like it. Upon arriving in the library she went straight to the fiction section she loved other worlds.

When she got to the first book shelf she immediately found a problem a book that she had been looking for for quite some time was on the top shelf and the only person around that could possibly get it for her didn't seem up to doing good citizen things today. "Um excuse me but um could you get that book on the top shelf for me please I am to short to reach it i'm afraid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Mabel raised an eyebrow at the girl. Had she really asked if she would get a book for her? Mabel didn't do favors for anyone and she wasn't about to start now. "No, I will not get you that book,. Figure it out on your own." This girl must have been completely stupid to even talk to Mabel. Mabel knew that people didn't want to talk to her and were afraid of her, she was perfectly fine with that. It made her happy that she didn't have to worry about stupid people.

But this girl obviously didn't know not to talk to Mabel. "Don't you ever listen to the students around you?" Mabel smirked, time to put on the vampire act once more. "You really shouldn't talk to me. For two reasons. One, I hate people. Two, people say I'm the vampire. And who says they're wrong?" Hopefully the girl got the clue that Mabel didn't want to talk or do anything for her.

Mabel then took a book off a shelf and began to read to first page. "I advice you to walk away now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:08 pm

"I do listen to students and they have told me about you and what I advice you to do is get an attitude check because vampire or not you have no reason to talk to me like that now if you don't mind moving out of my way so I can get that god forsaken book myself seeing as how you don't have the common curtsy to do it for me now I bid you a good day ma'am." Amber felt confident in herself and she thought that if this subject caused anymore problems then she would just walk away after retrieving the book she had oh so desired. She wasn't sure why people acted this way there was really no reason for it it was unnecessary and straight up rude.

She could never see herself acting that way.Amber always tried to see the best in people but with this girl there was no good there was no chance to see it in her either it was just a point blank fact. Amber didn't care as soon as she got her book she wouldn't have to talk to her again or see her again and she was okay with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Mabel let out a small giggle, she loved when people fought back. If they didn't, what would be the point? "I think I'm just fine the way I am, thank you very much. You will not talk to me like that unless you want to get hurt. No one talks to me like that." She gave the girl a small shove. "You should really learn when to keep your mouth shut and maybe you wouldn't be in this situation." She gave the girl another shove, this time with more force. No one talked to Mabel like that and that wasn't about to start today. "You want this book?" Mabel grabbed the book off the top shelf, it was easy because of her height. "I think I'll check it out instead. Just so you can't have it."

She gave the girl a glare and a small smirk. "Unless you have something to say? You really shouldn't, you should know what's at stake here. I get what I want and you go cry a river. Sounds like a good plan." She turned away from the girl and picked another book off the shelf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down