Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Christian is a Douche Bag

Go down

Christian is a Douche Bag Empty Christian is a Douche Bag

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Adela didn't have anything to do and was bored, so she decided to wonder around the castle. The school was filled with twisting and turning hallways, and they never seemed to end. Every time she decided to wonder around, she found new places to explore. Today, she stumbled upon a new door in an empty hallway. She opened the door and peered in, only to to see a large spiral staircase that didn't seem to have an ending. It had to lead to somewhere, so why not find out where? Adela thought as she began climbing. The staircase was dark and a little eerie, but that wasn't going to stop her.

Adela climbed and climbed for what seemed like forever. She must have been in one of the large towers. She was starting to get tired and dizzy from walking in circles when she finally reached the top. She saw a door that didn't look like it was used very often and decided that it would be fun to look around inside. The room inside looked to be an old classroom. It was covered in dust, dirt, and cobwebs. The only things in there were old desks, chairs, book cases... and a person... sitting in the corner. Apparently the room wasn't completely abandoned. Quietly and slowly, Adela walked over to the boy, wanting to see what he could possibly be doing up here all by himself. She knelt down next to him, "Hello. What are you doing up here all by yourself? Are you hiding or something?"

Back to top Go down

Christian is a Douche Bag Empty Re: Christian is a Douche Bag

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:53 pm

People were annoying, younger people were even more annoying, people who thought everyone wants their helps cheering up are even worse. Those are exactly the kind of people he was continuously meeting today and he was getting real tired of them, but he was also starting to get very bored with the interior of his dorm. It had been shown to him that the prefect lounge wasn't always the best place either so he decided at last to journey up to the highest point of one of the schools four towers. He happened to be closest to the northeast one and ventured up only to find a single empty classroom at the top. It looked as if it hadn't been used in quiet sometime, which usually meant that no one else would have any need to be up here so that sounded like the best place to him.

He went to the farthest corner of the room and sat in that desk before pulling out a book. Since it was dark in the old room he pulled out his wand and cast lumos so that he could see his pages clear enough to read. The minute he heard the sound of footsteps outside the door though he whispered nox putting the light out. He put his head down more as if he could read in the dark lighting to avoid looking up so maybe the person who take on look around and declare it empty and leave. That however wasn't the case when a young girl with flaming red hair knelt down next to his desk top and asked the world's stupidest question.

'Was he hiding or something?' She made it sound as if he were five and playing a game of hide-and-seek with his friends. "No I'm not hiding, but if I were it would be from people like you. Now scram kid." He said just barely looking up at her before turning his attention back to his book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Adela could tell that the boy wasn't in a good mood and something was bothering him. He obviously didn't feel like having her company, but Adela doesn't take no for an answer very often. The boy was being quite rude to her, and she wanted to give him a chance to apologize. Besides, she could tell something was wrong and liked helping people. Adela had always been pretty good at comforting people and cheering them up. Plus she is a really good listener, even though she also likes talking a lot.

"That wasn't very nice. I'll let it pass though since you are obviously in a bad mood. If you aren't hiding then what are you doing up here all by yourself in the dark." Adela looked down at the book in his hand and pointed at it. "You know you can't hide in books forever. Trust me, I've tried." She grabbed a chair and sat down next to the boy. "How can you even see the words with such little lighting? Never mind that, something's bothering you, so what is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:25 pm

There was so much going on in Christian's life right now and so few people to talk to about it, obviously that was starting to get to him and he was having a harder time pretending to be just as cheerful as ever. That was saying something for him because he never was a very cheerful person before. While sometimes he wondered what it would be like if he had more people to confide in, would he even say anything or try to avoid talking about it. This was something he only considered for a little while for soon after the thought occurred to him he remembered how many of the people he saw everyday that he didn't in the slightest like. Most of these people were ones that were always happy go lucky and thought it was their unofficial job to cheer people like him up, much like the bothersome, ginger girl in his face.

"That wasn't very nice." He repeated in a high pitched mocking voice. "Well honey welcome to the real world where most people don't like you sticking you big fat nose into their business." He told her harshly. "Did it ever once occur to you that if there is someone sitting alone in an abandoned classroom at the very top of a tower, that they don't want to be around people at all? Well if it didn't let me tell you. I. Don't. Want. You. Here." He said drawing the sentence out as if he were talking to a mentally slow person. "I don't need your advice either, and I definitely don't need you assumptions. I happen to just like reading, I have no reason to be hiding in one. You know what they say about assuming right?" He asked her rhetorically. "It makes an ass out of you and me. Only in this case it just makes you an ass." He said simply as if it was the most obvious thing he's said all day. "Now if you wouldn't mind I would love it if you could be a doll and take you blinding mop and annoying voice out of the area I am in. Thanks." He told her coolly before looking back to his book, this time lighting his wand a little dully to see some of the text.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:59 pm

"Well then. I am sorry for bothering you... And for making assumptions... And for being a bit of a butt head. You are completely right, I shouldn't be sticking my big nose into other people's business all of the time. I will stop bugging you with my presence now." Adela turned and slowly walked towards the door. She turned around just before reaching it, "I hope your book is going well." Adela could feel tears starting to swell up in her eyes and wanted out of there as soon as possible. She turned and left the room, shutting the door soundly behind her.

What started as just wondering around and looking for something to do turned into so much more, Adela thought as she slowly made her way back to her dorm. How could the boy be so mean to her? After she thought about it, she probably was being pretty annoying, but still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum