Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Who Are You?

Go down

Who Are You? Empty Who Are You?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Payton thought this unused classroom would be a great place to study and be uninterrupted. He loved his brother, but sometimes he just needed to get away from him and just go to a quiet place. Living at his house, there were no quiet places unless you wanted to walk to get to one. He enjoyed the quiet, but he also loved the noise. Noise meant that there were people around and he wasn't alone. At times, Payton hated to be alone and enjoyed the accompany of his siblings. But at this moment, he rather be alone than hear the noise Sawyer was making in their dorm. He loved the talks they had together, but he really needed to study or he wouldn't get a good grade.

He looked around the empty classroom, he wondered why it was never used. He shrugged at this though and set his books down at an empty table close to the door in case he wasn't supposed to be in there and had to make a break for it. The classroom was abandoned after all, but in case something went wrong, he had an exit. Payton sighed happily at the quiet that he had longed for. He opened his textbook and began to read and take notes. "So that;'s what that is...." He mumbled to himself, unaware of his surroundings now and caught up in his studying.

Back to top Go down

Who Are You? Empty Re: Who Are You?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Annaliese entered the room. Since the day at the stables with Oz she'd found a new hide out. As she shut the door however, she noticed a boy was in the room. It was Sawyer? "Oh..hi." She said, the boy obviously caught up in his reading. "I didn't know you liked to come here." She smiled lightly at him. She hadn't seen him in a while. She wondered how he was. When the boy turned she smiled. "You remember me right? Anna? Coffee shop? Before the school year began..?" She seemed to ramble on trying to make it ring a bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Payton looked the girl up and down, he had never seen her before. But he seemed to know him, or Sawyer. "Oh, hello." He gave her a smile, pretending he knew her. Pretending he was Sawyer. Like he usually did when people knew Sawyer and not him. "How are you?" But before she could answer, his eyes were back to his studies, but his ear were listening to her. Sawyer hadn't told him about her but he didn't mind. He knew how to trick her into thinking he was Sawyer. "I didn't know people came here." He was looking for a quiet place after all, but he didn't mind the noise much. If it got too loud, then he would leave. He didn't want to be rude but he really needed to study.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Annaliese smiled a little. 'I'm fine, thanks for asking.." She trailed off as he said he 'Didn't know people came here' she nodded understanding. 'I could say the same thing. I've only come here a few times...it is...well was...my hiding spot for when I wanted to be alone. It's pretty peaceful here. You can block out the worlds problems...and just be yourself.." she said rightfully. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow? "Why are you here?" She asked questioning him. She wanted to know...no that he wasn't allowed here. But it was odd to see people here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Payton listened to her rambling about the classroom being her place to get away and other things, just not as closely that he could repeat what she said or come up with a response right away. "Well, I came here cause its quiet and I'm trying to study." What was her name again? He avoided making eye contact with her, because he didn't want her to know he had no idea what to say to her and that he didn't know her at all. "It is quiet here." He didn't want to seem rude, but her talking was distracting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum