Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Mint

2 posters

Go down

Mint Empty Mint

Post by Wynter Ashley Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:42 am

Wynter was nervous to say the least, she would finally be leaving home. This was something she had never done before, not even for sleepovers. She had always slept at home, besides when she visited her grandparents of course. But her papa was always there for her. And now he wasn't. And she was scared. He had promised that he was just a letter away and if that she needed him, she could send one whenever she wanted. She knew that she was going to send a lot to him when she first got there, she would miss him so much. She just knew she was going to have a hard time adjusting to all of this. New school, new 'home', new everything. And she had yet to meet any friends. So she was all alone. She figured this was her chance to make new friends before it was too late. If she waited until she got to school then she would still be going in alone. She needed someone before it came to that.

She let out a long sigh before sitting beside a boy who could be her age. But he was already wearing his uniform and his house's crest was pinned to his chest. So she knew that he had to be a bit older than her. "Hello," she grinned, she acted more confident than she felt. "I'm Wynter Green, nice to meet you. What's your name?"
Wynter Ashley
Wynter Ashley
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Mint Empty Re: Mint

Post by Rajan Ashley Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:55 am

Raj was now a third year and he was already over this whole school thing. He wanted it to be over already. He sit had four years and he knew they were probably going to go by so slow. So very slow. The summer was just like any other, his family was out and about traveling. He hadn't done much besides that, he brought a few things home with him and packed a few of them to show off to his friends. He had gotten a bit better when it came to interacting with other kids but only because he kept getting in trouble with the professors. Apparently you weren't supposed to act like you were better than everyone else even though you were.

He was still a mean spirited kid but was a bit better when it came to making friends. He still hexed younger students and blamed it on other people. Last year he had beat his record of detentions by attending eight last year. His goal was ten this year, go big or go home. He sat quietly by himself but his quiet was soon interrupted by a girl who was clearly going to be a first year. Oh, yes, please help yourself to joining me, he thought. "Did your parents hate you?" he grinned before breaking out in a laugh. "I hate to tell you this but you're named after a mint." He thought it was hilarious and if he ever saw this girl again, he'd make sure to continue to call her 'mint'.

"Raj," he said after he was calmed down. He took her hand in his and placed a kiss on it. "I see you're new. Don't worry about it though, stick with me and I'll help you around." He didn't really plan on helping her and just wanted to give her false hope.
Rajan Ashley
Rajan Ashley
Adult
Adult

Virgo Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynter Ashley Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:31 am

A frown spread across the young girl's face when the older boy made fun of her name. She hadn't really thought about it before and no one had ever brought it up. Now she was worried about other people judging her name. Who had and hadn't said anything? She was sure people had thought about it before and hadn't said anything because they didn't want to hurt her feelings. But this boy didn't seem to care if he did or not. "That was very mean to say," she glared. "My parents love me very much!" She couldn't believe that someone would make fun of her. She wanted to cry but she had to be strong. Daddy wasn't here to protect her anymore and she had to be brave enough to hold her own. "I like my name," she said softly.

She raised a blonde eyebrow at the boy. First he was being mean and now he was offering to help her. It was confusing. She blushed a little when he kissed her hand, her stomach had butterflies in it. "You'd help me? Thanks," she smiled.
Wynter Ashley
Wynter Ashley
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajan Ashley Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 am

Raj let out another laugh at the girl's reaction to his teasing. That was the exact reaction he had wanted and he was pleased with himself. He kissed the girl's hand again, just to soften her up. "I'm only kidding, my dear," he smirked. "No need to get so defensive, I promise I'm all bark and no bite." If there was anything her learned from his father, it was how to charm a woman. It was something that came naturally to the thirteen year old. It was quite easy. "I like your name, too, my dear."

He smirked a bit more when he noticed her blushing. "Of course I'd help you, sweetie. I was a first year too, darling." He tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear. "Now what kind of person would I be if I didn't help a poor little first year when they needed my help?"
Rajan Ashley
Rajan Ashley
Adult
Adult

Virgo Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynter Ashley Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:45 am

Wynter couldn't help but blush at the boy's actions. He had kissed her hand once again and had called her 'my dear'. That was only something she had seen in movies and now it was happening to her. It was what princes did for princesses and she felt just like a princess. She was just missing her beautiful dress and tiara. She thought back to what that older girl had been talking about when she had met her at the robe shop. A Valentine's Ball? Maybe then she'd wear the tiara and beautiful dress. Were first years able to go to that? She didn't think so but she didn't exactly know what year she was able to go. "Are you a prince?" she blurted out without thinking. She blushed even more at her stupid words. "I mean, that's what princes do for their princesses. Kiss their hands, I mean."

She felt the butterflies flutter faster whenever he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I-I don't know," she said softly. She was too young to like boys but this boy was being awfully sweet to her. Boys were gross and stupid, she kept reminding herself.
Wynter Ashley
Wynter Ashley
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum