Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Common Room: Vanish Little Snail

Go down

Common Room: Vanish Little Snail Empty Common Room: Vanish Little Snail

Post by Andrea Ritter Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Andrea poked at the snail with the tip of her wand. She shifted so that she was closer to the surface of the table in order to study it from all angles. Really, this should be easy. She'd already shown a bit of a talent for transfiguration. This vanishing stuff though was much more challenging. The fifth year sat back again and wrinkled her brow. It was such a small thing. Surely it couldn't be that hard?

She leaned her elbows up on the table and looked down at the snail. "Do you really want to continue existing?" she asked softly. What did snails do anyway? What was their importance? Nothing really beyond a meal which Andrea could not stand. That was really disgusting. As disgusting as the trail of slime the snail left behind as it moved across the table. "Anyway. Enough chit chat. Time to get you vanished." She pointed her wand at the snail. "Evan..." Hey. Careful where you put that book," she cried out as a textbook landed very close to her snail. "I need that to pass the Transfiguration homework." Andrea quickly reached out to pick up the snail and place it in front of her again but not before she shot a glare at the guilty party.
Andrea Ritter
Andrea Ritter
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 84

Back to top Go down