Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Bitch, I'm Here

2 posters

Go down

Bitch, I'm Here Empty Bitch, I'm Here

Post by Isobel Green Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:21 am

"You shouldn't be here," a voice said. "Pretty girls tend to go missing around here."

Isobel rolled her eyes, but said nothing. She was absolutely fine. Sure, there was now dirt on her bright red dress, but she didn't care. It was worth it. She was finally going to corner her brother.

Isobel sauntered up to the bar right up to her brother and smirked. "Let's have a chat," she sugested, firmly enough that he couldn't dismiss her. And there was hardly enough business for him to say he was busy. "So guess who's a Prefect? And guess who's a Chaser now? And guess who met their nephew? And their niece? If you guessed Isobel Sadie Green, you'd be right. I think we should hug," she said, crossing her arms across her chest, obviously not going to be the initiator of the aforementioned hug. Ryan had ato want it, too.
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Bitch, I'm Here Empty Re: Bitch, I'm Here

Post by Ryan Green Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:47 am

Ryan wasn't the best brother or father or anything really. He had a crumby job that hardly paid. He could hardly take care of himself and now he was all alone with no one but himself to blame. He had said too many things that the wrong time and took things way to far too many times. Kai was no longer in his life and Harley didn't talk to him anymore. Ever since she gave Wynter to him she hasn't tried to see either of them. It was weird taking care of a child without any help. While he was at work, he dropped his daughter off at a daycare. And if he worked late then his neighbors took care of her. He needed a new job and he needed one fast. This wasn't the type of job he wanted his daughter to see him work. But he was trying his best and that was important. He felt like he wasn't good enough and that life had done him wrong. Maybe this was karma telling him he was an asshole, he had to get his shit together.

A familiar voice rang in his ear and he found himself wishing it would go away. Not right now, not today. Not tomorrow. Or the next. He didn't know when he would be ready to talk to his sister, he had been such an ass to her. He felt bad but he was never good with words. "I guess you met her when Harley still wanted her." His daughter was now three and was getting bigger and bigger each day. It was nice seeing her grow and smile each day. It made his heart warm and think that maybe things would change for them. He was a bit shocked that his younger sister wanted to hug but he didn't let any emotion go to his face, instead he walked around the bar, wiped his hands on an old rag, and threw his arms around his sister.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:13 am

"Sort of," Isobel answered, shifting into her regular tone of voice. He only replied to part of it and it wasn't the reaction Isobel was hoping for. "She was trying to give her to Mom and Dad. I was told to leave, but obviously I didn't. And then there's Mabel and Stark's son, Ryder. He looks exactly like Stark, but with Mabel's dark hair. He's gorgeous. Definitely a Green."

The fifteen-year-old was really surprised that she was actually getting a hug. She was definitely underestimating her older brother. Apparently being a dad gave you some more patience. Isobel wasn't about to be a bitch in the moment. Not when what she wanted so badly had his arms around her. "I missed you a lot. You aren't allowed to ignore me anymore," Isobel ordered, sounding quite childish while trying to hold back tears. "I'll hunt you down, I swear I will, Ryan. Just like I did with Stark."
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum