Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Where it Started

2 posters

Go down

Where it Started Empty Where it Started

Post by Autumn Krischstein Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Autumn couldn't believe it. She was about to start her fifth year. It seemed like just yesterday she was eleven and just starting out. She smiled at how fast the time had gone.

And it seemed like everything, yet again, had changed. She had been named Prefect of her house. Her parents still weren't breathing down her neck. She had moved to the UK to be close to her aunt and uncle, so her English had improved greatly. She had grown another inch. And miraculously, she and Julie-Pierre were able to spend nearly the entire summer together.

She was excited to see her boyfriend again. And they had agreed to meet in La Petit Dragon, where their relationship, as a whole, had started.

Autumn had already sat down at a table. She was waiting as patiently as she could, but as soon as she saw Julie-Pierre, she hopped out of her seat to greet him.

Autumn stood on her toes to kiss his lips quickly. "Hello," she said smiling. "How was Germany? Are you ready for school,?"
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Where it Started Empty Re: Where it Started

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:17 am

Julie-Pierre seemed near disgustingly happy at this point. He was surprised to have been called Prefect of his house, figuring someone else might have gained it before him for the year. Still, it seemed the school saw something in him that he didn't know yet. This thought would bring him, in the long run, to try and push himself even more to his limits, this time to physical and magical.

But that could wait... maybe. He had promised Autumn that they would be able to spar during Quiditch, but it seemed that had fallen from his mind. Hopefully in time it would come to be, whether late or now, but he wanted to keep to his word.

The German boy made their way to La Petit Dragon, remembering the first time he had likely started falling for her... all because of candy. Who would have thought such mundane, inanimate, edible objects could bring people together the way they did for them. Still, it worked, and there was nothing the fifth year would ever change about it.

As he walked in, he caught sight of the familiar girl, his smile widening as eyes brightened. "Autumn!" he shouted gleefully, rushing over to hug her as she gave a peck at his lips. He chuckled, giving her a soft kiss to her forehead. he was acting as if he hadn't seen her in years, which was funny yet cute at the same time, but likely more annoying than anything to others.

"Germany was well," he couldn't help but say. "I'm more excited coming back to school, though, really. And yourself?"
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:22 am

Autumn smiled again. "I am ready for this school term. I can't believe we're both Prefects! We get to wander the castle at night! And you can finally come to the Prefect and Captains' lounges with me!" she said. Then she realized that she didn't answer any of his questions. "I'm okay. Overly excited, but okay, for sure," she answered laughing.

"My youngest cousin is coming to Beauxbatons this year. I'm excited to see where he's sorted into. And I'm excited to see what area of the castle I will get to patrol. What are you looking forward to? Anything special?"
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:00 pm

"Oh, man, this is going to be great!" the boy couldn't help but chirp, chuckling almost like a strange schoolgirl. "I'm honestly hoping we'll be able to do a lot more this year. I'm really getting myself to to get out of my room. Really, I worried too much over classes, and I'm now thankfully finding a good middle between work and fun." Julie-Pierre smiled, without thinking leaning ever so slightly into his girlfriend as he kissed her cheek.

"Besides," he said, "finding a middle means I can more easily spend time with you."

Hearing Autumn talk of her cousin, the German became a little more happy. It was going to be nice seeing more of their family, especially in a familiar place. Maybe they'd be able to be friends?

With his girlfriend's question on what he couldn't wait for, the boy began to ponder. A hand crept to his chin as he slouched back, looking up to the ceiling for a moment.

"Well, there are a few things," he muttered at first. "But mainly it's definitely Quidditch. I'm really achin' for a shot this time around. I just hope I won't get too many bruises."
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Autumn smiled and listened to her boyfriend talk. "Being outside of your dorm room is very healthy. And I'm going to hold you to that. I miss spending time with you. We can go to Cheval together in a few weekends. When Quidditch slows down, of course."

Autumn smiled. "I don't think Lucie will abuse you too much. It's Bowen you have to worry about."

She didn't actually know what Lucie's coaching tactics. The Feu captain was so secretive about the issue. She barely said anything about Quidditch to Autumn when they had last spoken. Autumn wanted some of Lucie's luck/skill/secret to rub off on her, but the fifth yeah had still lost every game she'd played in. "Have you met Lucie?" Autumn asked.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:16 pm

Julie-Pierre smiled sheepishly at first, an embarrassed red beginning to come to his face. "Yeah, yeah, I know," he muttered, instinctively saying the piece in German. "I just hope I can find a way to keep myself to it, really." The German teen smirked for a moment with the mention of going to Cheval. "Sounds great!" he couldn't help but say.

With the mention of Lucie, the redhead chuckled softly with a shrug of the shoulder. "Well, I can't help but be a bit concerned," he said. "After all, these are my first games." His girlfriend questioned him about knowing Lucie, and he shook his head.

"Not really," he said. "I've not talk to a lot of people, lately, so... yeah." The childish character gave a soft sulk for a moment. "It's a bit sad."
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:37 am

Autumn felt like she needed to learn German someday. She knew most of the phrases Julie-Pierre commonly used, but she wasn't always sure. Maybe she'd learn over the summer and surprise him.

"I understand," she answered, "You don't know what to expect. But I can tell you from experience that there are rarely any injuries. The worst I had was a broken hand from getting hit with bludger. Monsieur Avery healed me right away and I was fine a couple hours later. I haven't had any issues since then."

"Lucie is very nice. I think you'll like her a lot," Autumn said. Lucie wasn't exactly her friend, but she' spoken with her many times and there were no unkind comments spoken.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:23 pm

The German had been meaning to tell Autumn the meanings of some of the phrases he said, but his mind has been continuously stuck on so many things, his growing emotions, his academics, his studies, his magic, and so on that he felt that time was a bit short for it at this point. He was thankful a lot of the phrases he said were short and simple, hoping what he said in French afterwards giving context clues on what he meant. It was instinct for him to keep his native tongue a little, mainly since part of him childishly thought he would forget it if he didn't.

With the mention of Autumn's injury, Julie-Pierre suddenly cringed. He didn't need memories of hearing or seeing her in pain, and it was understandable. She was his girlfriend, and he couldn't help but feel like he needed to be there to protect her, or at the very least help and comfort her when she did and did not need it.

"Hopefully," he said, smiling lightly as trying to get the bad memories out of his head. It was then that a thought suddenly came to mind, the smile widening as he grabbed her hands.

"Hey, I got an idea!" he chimed. "How about before the finals you and I go on a date, like a really romantic date?" His eyes gleamed, almost as if he had seen a bunch of sweets danging before him. "Maybe we could go on that carriage? I've always wanted to take you on a ride."
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum