Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Totally Hypothetical

Go down

Totally Hypothetical Empty Totally Hypothetical

Post by Kayla Miller Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Kayla's friends had dragged her into the secret common room a while ago. There they spent hours giggling and gossiping over the farewell letters. Kayla was particularly interested in Caleb's letter. When she felt down she sneaked back into the room alone and read his letter. Out of the seemingly hundreds in there she was always able to find his.

So that day, her free time with Caleb, she dragged him into the garden, tapped the pegasus statue with her wand, and followed the staircase down into the dusty room. Kayla rummaged through the stack of parchment until pulling out one triumphantly. "Aha! This is yours." She flattened the letter, proudly presenting it to him as she settled onto the sofa. Already dust was collecting on her hands.

"I read it a lot," she confessed. Mostly because it made her feel as if her brother was there when he wasn't, and it did have good advice. Advice she could use at the moment. She didn't know what to feel about Greg. She definitely liked him, and she had a hunch he liked her back. She needed more evidence though. But lately, the idea of a stronger relationship with him was becoming more appealing. Kayla cleared her throat as she turned to her brother. "You said...not to start a relationship with someone unless you're sure they like you back. How can you tell if your friend really likes you back?" It was a weird question to ask him, she supposed. It was an odd question for her in general. But Caleb would certainly have experience in that field, more than her or her friends. "Hypothetically," she added unconvincingly.
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum