Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Cat-Dog

Go down

Cat-Dog Empty Cat-Dog

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Aurora knew that Wolfie had been upset about having to give up Scraps, even thought it was the best thing for the dog. He wanted Scraps to have a good home and he knew that he couldn't be the one to take care of him. So Aurora was more than happy to help him out, but being well aware of the pain that it caused him to loose him, she took it upon herself to go and get him a little present.

She had written him a note telling him to meet her where they had kept Scraps and she prepared herself with the doglike cat and wait patiently. She was so excited to share the cat with him and hoped that it would help fill the void that loosing Scraps caused.
The girl had been waiting for quite a while now and was worried that Wolfie wasn't going to come, when she saw a figure approaching her and the small animal in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Cat-Dog Empty Re: Cat-Dog

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:17 pm

Ending the year last term had been hard for Wolfie. He never thought he'd ever say that he didn't want the school year to end, but it had been the only thing on his mind the last few weeks. He wished he could spend forever with Scraps. Scraps was the perfect dog in his opinion and he was convinced he'd never find another dog he loved as much. He knew he was going into good hands, but it was still hard to give him up.

His summer had been hard with his parent's announcement of the divorce. He had come home to find his mum only and she told him Dad moved out. Dad visited one day and they sat him down and had a conversation about their decision. Wolf sat through it and pretended to be indifferent but after it was through, he went to his room and laid with his face buried in his pillow until his mind finally wandered back to Scraps and he was crying about something different. He tried to imagine Scraps on Aurora's farm and how happy he must be to be able to run around in such large fields. However, the image just made him cry harder.

Once in school again, Wolfgang hardly wanted to waste time seeing Aurora again. He wanted to ask how Scraps was doing. By now he should be fully grown and Wolf wanted to know how big of a dog Scraps turned out to be. He also wanted to ask for some pictures. When he received a note from her asking to meet up, he was eager to accept.

"Hey," He greeted, flashing his snagged tooth smile at the girl. He hardly noticed there was something buddle in her arms. "How was your summer?" He cut right to the chase. "How's Scraps doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Aurora had been by the woods for a while now and was trying to keep the small cat from barking so when Wolfie walked up it would be a surprise for him. Right as Aurora got the kitties head back into the blanket in her arms Wolfie spoke up. She turned and smiled at him. "Hey Wolfie!!" She said, obviously happy to see him. "Summer was great, my dads and I went out on a camping trip with Scraps! He loved it!" She told him, knowing very well that he wanted to know about Scraps.

She smiled at Wolfie bright and lifted her arms a bit to adjust the blanket. "I brought you something," She said, and as if on cue, the little kitten poked its head through the blanket and looked at Wolfie and barked. Aurora giggled a little and handed the small creature to the boy and watched him. "He's for you. I figured that since he's a cat that we can bring him back here, and you wouldn't be so lonely." She smiled. "I named him Wolfie Jr because he barks." She giggled some more. "Do you like him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Wolfie wanted to know everything about Scraps, yet when Aurora mentioned taking him on a camping trip, the idea brought tears to his eyes. Luckily his bangs were covering them and he was able to calm himself without actually crying. How embarrassing it would be for a boy his age to cry about a dog in front of a girl that was older than him. "I'm sure he loved it," he said, managing to sound enthusiastic. Dogs loved being in the woods. It must've been a blast.

It was then that he noticed the bundle in Aurora's arms and immediately Wolfgang perked up. Had she managed to find a way to bring Scraps back to school? It was a bit small to be a full grown dog, but Wolfie had already gotten his hopes high before logic could tell him otherwise. Then the blanket parted and a head of a cat popped out. Wolfgang's form visually fell a bit at the disappointment. Cats were okay and all but no animal measured up to dogs in Wolfie's book.

Not wanting to be rude, Wolfgang accepted the cat into his arms and cradled it. "Yeah," he lied to spare Rory's feeling when she asked if he liked it. He didn't understand the thought behind the cat until he heard it bark. Then all his attention was on the cat. "Did it just...bark?" he knew she mentioned it before, but he was too crestfallen to question whether or not it was true. He laughed then. "This cat is my son, because we are both animals that aren't supposed to bark but do," He relayed and laughed harder at how bizarre it all was. It wasn't a dog and he wouldn't be able to take Wolfie Jr. home with him either, but at least he'd have an animal companion at school. "Thank you!" He said genuinely touched. He was starting to tear up again. This made up for his really bad summer. He wanted to properly thank her and for some reason, the only thought of how that came to his mind was to kiss her, which he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Aurora watched Wolfie as he took the small kitten. She knew that it would be hard to measure up to Scraps and though he seemed thankful for the small cat, he also seemed disappointed. It wasn't until Wolfie Jr barked that Wolfie's face lit up. He seemed confused, but it was all worth it when his face broke out into a huge grin. Aurora smiled at him and laughed when Wolfie started going on about how the cat and him were like the same person.

She wasn't looking for anything in return, but was caught off guard when Wolfie suddenly kissed her. It wasn't that she didn't like it, it just caught her off guard. Wolfie was her friend. She didn't know if the kiss meant more than a thank you, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to risk it. She had kissed him back in the first moment, but then lightly pushed on his chest to move away. "Wolfie.." She whispered softly. "Wow.....I..." She said breathlessly. She wasn't sure how to react at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:13 pm

Wolfgang wasn't sure why his first thought had been to kiss her, or why he decided that was a good enough idea to actually do, but once he did, he felt her kiss back, which meant he must've done something right. However their kiss was halted when he felt a slight push against his chest, which he obeyed and stepped back slightly. He pushed the bangs out of his face to look Aurora in the eyes, wondering what she was thinking.

"Ummm," He uttered, dumb founded. Maybe he had just made a huge mistake. "Thank you for Wolfie Jr." He added, trying to hide behind his long bangs. However, he knew he couldn't hide behind his poor excuse for a thank you and would just have to come clean with Aurora instead. "Look, Rory, I, ummm, I guess I've been having this feelings whenever I'm around you. It's kinda like when I'm around dogs," Wolfgang broke off. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really like you, Rory," Wolfgang finished. He felt so weird and exposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum