Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Memories

Go down

Memories Empty Memories

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:19 pm

After Odette had had Molly, she realized that she didn't have a lot of toys for her little daughter quite yet, and made a rule of it to go back to her fathers house and dig up all of her old things that she an Quentin had used to play with, so who better could she ask to accompany her on this journey, than her older brother.

When she arrived, she gave her father a quick kiss and then went upstairs to get to work right away. The girl started to sift through old boxes on photographs and dresses when she suddenly came upon a doll that she and Quentin played with as a child and smiled. "I haven't seen you in ages." She said softly to the doll as if it were a new born baby.

Back to top Go down

Memories Empty Re: Memories

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Quentin spent most of his time around kids. In fact, he probably was around kids more than he was around people his own age. However, of all the kids he had ever met, none were as favored by him as his own niece. He'd do anything for her and when his sister asked him for help clean out the attic to find some old stuff for Molly, he gladly accepted.

"Hello, Dad," He greeted his old man with a grin and chatted only briefly before he was informed that Odette was already upstairs. He parted then and climbed the steps to the attic. Immediately the dust of the room flew into his nose and irritated his eyes. "Oh lovely, I guess it's best you didn't bring Molly with you. Even though I very much wanted to see her again," Quentin noted before kneeling besides Odette in front of an opened box. "I bet she's gotten big and is doing loads of stuff. Fane has only told me so much, but I think he's holding back just to annoy me." Never mind that, though. He'd have to stop by and visit her sometime instead.

"What have you found so far?" He asked, lifting a white lacey dress that was much too big for a two year old, much too small for a grown woman, and setting it aside.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:47 am

Odette had been rummaging when she heard footsteps come upstairs. She quickly turned to see her brother. She gave him a smile and turned back to her work. "She's at daycare." She told Quinn. "Fane had to work today and after this, I have to run a couple of errands and then I'll go pick her up." She explained and went back to searching for things.

Odette smiled slightly when Quinn said that Molly had gotten big. "Yes...she'd growing up so fast, it's amazing. You don't really think that things are moving as quickly as the are and before you know it, all the time that you thought you had is gone." She whispered and looked down at the doll in her hands.

"You remember this doll?" She laughed slightly and showed Quinn. "I can't believe it's still up here. Molly will love this." She said and smiled at Quinn. "I remember the tea parties we used to have." She giggled slightly. "Those were so much fun.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:38 pm

"Is she at the one I work at?" Quentin asked, humored by the thought of his niece at his work place. Imagine him getting paid to watch her. It would be his favorite thing about his job. "If you need any help with the errands, I have the whole day off," Quinn offered. The alternative to that would be either hanging around the house with his dad and listen to him complain or sit at home and wait for Caleb to get home.

He laughed fondly at Odette's words about Molly growing up fast. "Babies do a lot of growing their first couple of years," Quinn relayed. "I remember when you were just a baby and now you have one. Damn, now I feel old," He uttered, slightly put out.

He perked a bit when she showed him the doll she found. He accepted it into his hands to get a better look at it. "This one was your favorite," He rolled his eyes and laughed as she reminded him of the tea parties. "You used to get so into those. I distinctly remember you forcing me to wear a bonnet once," He laughed at the memory. At the time he was annoyed to give into her will, but now it was just a fond memory. "I think Molly would love to play with that doll. Maybe give her the tea set as well, if we can find it."
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down