Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Houses Are Not Optional

Go down

Houses Are Not Optional Empty Houses Are Not Optional

Post by Gregory Bell Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Breakfast at Beauxbatons was optional. You didn't have to go if you didn't want to. Many kids slept straight through the hour and woke up and went straight to class, which was what Gregory normally did. But he woke up early and didn't have anything better to do. So he got dressed in his uniform, then walked to the Grand Hall.

He sat down at the Feu table, and looked around. He was hoping that he'd see Riley or Julie-Pierre or at least someone he knew, but with no success. He looked straight in front of him at a girl he'd never seen. There was a Cerisier crest on her uniform. She wasn't looking at him, but instead, at a book. With a pencil in hand, she began to scribble in it.

He thought about telling her that she was seated at the incorrect table. It would probably be for the best. An older kid would probably be a lot less kind than he would. It had to be said. "Uh, miss? You're at the wrong table. This is Feu's. Cerisier's is on the other side," he said.
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Houses Are Not Optional Empty Re: Houses Are Not Optional

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:13 am

Anha had been sitting at one of the tables in the Grand Hall for quite some time now. She didn't have any classes for the day and decided to just come to the Hall to paint and draw. It was easy to get lost in one of her projects and close off the outside world. The girl loved to create a whole new world of characters and fantasies that wouldn't become true, no matter how hard you dreamed. However, that was the beauty in it. It was so rare, that when you finally had it, you wanted to get lost in it.

She'd been sketching a picture when suddenly she was pulled out of her fantasy of mermaids and evil sea witches, by a boy. She raised her eyes and looked at the boy. She had sat at the wrong table? It shouldn't have mattered unless it was a meal time. She looked around and saw a couple students eating breakfast. "Oh!" She exclaimed and bit her lip. "I'm sorry, I've just been her drawing for a while." She explained and started to pack up her pencils.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Gregory didn't know what to say. He was saving the girl from being laughed at by the older kids, but there weren't too many other students. In fact, he saw mostly first and second years. It seemed anyone aged thirteen through seventeen were not present. And she'd already had a lot of stuff out around her. Maybe she'd be okay. "Uh... you can stay, if you want. I don't think anyone else would mind," he said hesitantly.

Greg looked down at his empty plate just to have something to do. He wasn't the best conversationalist. Especially to girls.
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Anha wasn't one to get upset when people made fun of her. She lived by the moral, 'Nobody can make you feel inferior, not without your consent.' this moral gave her confidence in herself and helped her live her life to the fullest. She knew that some of the younger kids were a little intimidated by the upperclassmen but she wasn't. She figured that they had all been in her position before and so, though they were older, it shouldn't matter what they said, they probably made the same mistakes when they were first years as well.

She smiled at the boy when he said that she could stay if she wanted to. "Thanks." She said with a sweet grin and sat back down. She unpacked her things again and looked up. "I'm Angharad, by the way." She introduced and offered her hand. "Anha, for short."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down