Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Where Have You Been?

2 posters

Go down

Where Have You Been? Empty Where Have You Been?

Post by Autumn Krischstein Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Autumn hadn't been able to connect with Julie-Pierre before school like they'd done in the past. It just hadn't worked out with their schedules.

But a few days passed, and they still hadn't met up. She was starting to think he was avoiding her. So she waited until she saw him alone. And that just happened to be outside the Grand Hall before breakfast one morning. She knew he'd be sleepy, but it was a necessary conversation.

"Hi, Julie-Pierre!" she greeted excitedly. She knew she had too much energy. She was a morning person to the max. "How are you? I was starting to worry about you! Have you been hiding from me?"
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Where Have You Been? Empty Re: Where Have You Been?

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:02 pm

It wasn't that Julie-Pierre had been ignoring his friend.. Well, it sort of was. There were things going on his head that he couldn't exactly figure out. He remembered how he got so irritated and oddly jealous over people he didn't know hanging around his best friend.

He felt bad for how he felt, but he knew no way to get rid of these thoughts, let alone hide them. For some reason, his mind thought it best to keep away from the girl for a while in hopes of clearing his head.

However, for the boy, that didn't seem the case.

To his surprise and dismay, while yawning a storm as he tried to wake up, he heard Autumn holler over to him. He couldn't help but smile at her, but knew that his moment wouldn't end up so great.

Without him knowing, a light flush came to his cheek with his signature grin. "Hey, there," he said with a light chuckle, trying his best to act natural. The brunette's question, however, threw him off.

"Hiding?" he asked, eyes widened, trying to act surprised. He knew he had been, but for some reason he couldn't sum the words to say the truth yet. "No, not at all," he quickly said, though his lie was quickly falling apart at the seams as quickly as it was made.
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Autumn was glad that he wasn't hiding from her, but he was acting strange. She wondered what was going on. She knew that she'd worry, and he probably knew it, too.

She smiled awkwardly. She didn't know if his behavior meant that they were on bad terms

"So... How was your summer?" Autumn asked, trying to pick the conversation up. "My new sister was born just a few days after classes started. I just got pictures. She looks exactly like me and Marli. Except they both have brown eyes and I have blue."

She knew she was rambling. Autumn should have known better than to start a conversation with Julie-Pierre this early in the morning. That had to be why he was acting so strange. It had to be.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum