Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Osmund Hollow

Go down

Osmund Hollow Empty Osmund Hollow

Post by Minister Gallifrey Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Osmund Hollow Cotmoz10
Character's full name: Osmund Earnest Hollow
House: Montagnard
Clubs/Quidditch Position: He used to be a Beater on the Quidditch team and was also in Quidditch Appreciation Club.
Blood Status: Pureblood
Family:
Archibald Hollow (father) Helena Weaver (mother) Fergus Weaver (step-dad) Finlay Donaghue (Half-brother) Merida Weaver (step-sister) Fane Blevins (cousin) Jacqueline Blevins (cousin) Jamie Blevins (cousin)
Pets: the late Pellinore

Favorites
Food: Any food that is given to him for free is his favorite
Color: Red
Animal: Cats
Hobbies: Reading, cooking, playing guitar, drinking, recreational drug use

Future
Dream Job: Osmund still dreams to be in a successful band.
Dream House/Location to Live: At this point, most likely any home that he officially owns
Family plans: Osmund is starting to fancy the idea of marriage

Misc. OOC Section
What shape would their Patronus Take? I don't think Oz can produce a patronus, but if he could It would probably take the form of a raven.
What memory would they use to trigger it? Like I said, I don't think he'd be able to produce one because he hasn't had a memory happy enough to do so.
When faced with a Boggart, what form would it take? I'm not sure how his fear would transfer into boggart form, but Oz is most afraid of being stuck at rock bottom. Perhaps it would turn into a homeless version of himself.
What would your character see in the Mirror of Erised? Osmund wants stability most of all. He'd probably see himself adorned in proper clothes, living in a home of his own, with a good-paying job he enjoys. A bonus detail would probably be him holding Pellinore because yes he wants his cat back.
What is your favorite thing about your character? His cranky personality. Osmund always likes being in control, even when he's not. My favorite is writing conflicts between him and other characters, whether he ends up winning them or losing them. I just really enjoy writing him.

Other information you would like to share: Oz is my only character to have a plot arc that I have successfully executed and I am very proud of that.
Minister Gallifrey
Minister Gallifrey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down