Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Smile

Go down

Smile Empty Smile

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:57 am

Jude hadn't been to the secret common room before and he heard it was the coolest place ever. Since he had been so busy with quidditch, he has to wait until Ryan hadn't called a practice. Even he had a life. So when he stopped by McKenna's dorm, she had been a bit surprised to see him. He invited her to join him in an investigation of the not so secret common room. He was site they it had to hold many secrets since it was in its name and because hardly anyone entered to room.

He wished that quidditch didn't take up most of his time but it did and it was hard to see his friends when he didn't have enough time to hang out with them. He grinned brightly when they reached their destination. It was a bit too dusty for his liking but it was still pretty damn cool. Jude took McKenna's hand in his and kissed her cheek. "Sorry I've been so busy with quidditch," he apologized.

Back to top Go down

Smile Empty Re: Smile

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:41 pm

McKenna had heard of the secret common room, but had never seen it. So, when her super cute boyfriend showed up and invited her to tag along with him. She was pretty surprised to see him. While she had encouraged quidditch, Jude was pretty busy now. Plus, Cori was busy with quidditch too. McKenna gladly stopped what she was doing to go hang out with him.

The place was pretty cool! McKenna studied it excitedly and her attention was pulled back to Jude when she felt a hand take hers. She giggled when he kissed her cheek and squeezed his hand. “It’s okay, Jude, but it might cost you more than a kiss on the cheek.” She winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Quidditch had been going well for the fourth year and . They had won their first game and now were about to go again the Nuage team. He had a feeling that they were going to win the final match and he also thought they were going to win the house cup. Maybe it was just him being cocky, but he just had a good feeling. "Oh really?" he asked with a grin. He pressed a kiss to her lips before turning his attention the fire.

"I heard that you can just take a letter out without getting burned," he explained. He reached into the fire and grabbed a random letter. "I wonder how many are in here and how far they date back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:49 pm

McKenna enjoyed cheering for Jude from the stands. He looked super cute in the uniform too. She felt bad that the Montagnard team hadn’t been doing well as of late, but she was proud of her boyfriend’s team and that Jude was doing well playing. “Really.” McKenna giggled and tapped her lip. She grinned and against his lips and tried to suppress a pout when the kiss ended too soon for her liking.

“I’ve heard that too.” She nodded in agreement and watched nervously as Jude reached into the fire. McKenna was slightly worried about that, but probably because she was used to fire being y’know harmful. “The school is centuries old, I’m sure there’s thousands and some are really really old.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:36 am

It was pretty cool that he could just stick his and into the fire and not get burned. He couldn't wait til he was a seventh year so he could write his own letter. People would read it and would know about all the things that happened to him at Beauxbatons. He knew that he wasn't able to write a letter and put it into the fire now because it would just burn. He wished he could respond to what people have wrotr, but there was no way they would see his response to their writings.

He unfolded the one he had picked out from the group. "Well, this one isn't that old." It dated just before he started Beauxbatons. How cool was that? "Here," he said, he handed her the letter. "Check it out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum