Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

How Does This Work?

Go down

How Does This Work? Empty How Does This Work?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:01 am

Upon hearing about quidditch, the first year wanted nothing more than to watch a game of the sport everyone seemed to love. She wasn't one to like sports or sit through a game without getting bored. But the way people talked about this game had caught her attention and she was ready to watch a game. This game, her house just so happened to be playing and she was very excited to see them win. She made sure that her house badge was visible to anyone that might be looking. She was very proud of her team and just knew they were going to win. She would have to pay close attention to the game so she knew what was going on. She sat on the edge of her seat as the teams stepped onto the field. She noticed a girl from her Charms class on the Nuage team but that's all she knew.

She turned to the person beside her. "Who do you think is going to win?" She grinned. She hoped they said Nuage but she'd be fine with whatever their opinion was. "Also, how does quidditch work? And what are the players' names?" She wanted to put a name to the faces she saw. Well, not faces but bodies.

Back to top Go down

How Does This Work? Empty Re: How Does This Work?

Post by Ryan Green Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:08 am

Since his team wasn't playing and Harley's was, Ryan found himself in the crowd along with the other students that didn't play quidditch or weren't playing today. Obviously, he wanted his girlfriend's team to win and he expected them to. He also expected his team to win when it was their turn to play but that all fell upon his shoulders since he was the seeker after all. Ryan rather be sitting beside Malachi but he was with Rosalie and he couldn't stand the girl. So, he sat in between some first years instead. As long as he got a good view of his girlfriend he didn't quite care where he sat. Unless he was having issues with the people he was sitting by. And so far he wasn't having any issues.

That was until some first year turned to him and started to ask question. At first he wanted to just ignore her but she kept asking questions. He let out a long sigh before turning his head towards her. "Watch the game and you'll find out, ickle," he said in an annoyed tone. "Montagnard is going to win."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:46 am

She didn't like the older boy's tone, he was being mean for no reason at all. She had never really met anyone mean at Beauxbatons yet and there was always a first time for everything. She just wished it hadn't been so soon and that she hadn't met anyone mean at all. But there were mean people in the world and they were unavoidable. "Why are you so grouchy? All I did was ask some questions. A polite 'no' would have done the trick instead of being all fussy," she snapped back. It was her turn to get all sassy with him. If he wasn't going to say anything nice then he shouldn't say anything at all. "Have you ever been taught how to use manners?"

She crossed her arms and glared, sticking out her bottom lip slightly. "How are you so sure that Montagnard will win, huh? They both have equal chances to win."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:49 am

He gave props to the girl for sticking up for herself. No one really stood up to Ryan unless they had a death wish or they were stupid. Maybe this girl was stupid, she looked like it. Grouchy? She could have at least said something better than 'grouchy'! He held back a laugh as she went on in a pissed off voice. It was too funny to see the short girl so angry. He couldn't help it anymore, he let out the laugh and kept laughing until tears came to his eyes. "Even for a first year, you're tiny!" He ignored her questions and went back to looking at the game. He wiped the tears from his eyes and grinned. "Oh, I've been taught to use manners. Have you?"

"'Cause my girlfriend is on Montagnard," he rolled his eyes. "Montagnard is better." He had some sort of respect for the girl so he turned back to her. "If I take you under my wing, no one will mess with you and I can show you how to to get out of homework and how to get on Professor Cox's good side." And he meant it too. "What do ya say? Up for it?"
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:20 am

Aleta couldn't say she didn't like this boy, he was interesting. Annoying but interesting. He seemed to always be annoying, at least that's what she was picking up. She glared when he began to laugh, she didn't have to ask why he was laughing because he soon explained. How dare he laugh at her! That was so rude and very uncalled for. "I'm not tiny!" She tried to ignore her hurt feelings and look towards her angry feelings. "So what if I'm short? Who cares?" She crossed her arms and tried to pay attention to the game. "I know my manners. I bet you five Sickles that Nuage will win." She still wasn't quite sure which coins were which but she was sure that she'd figure it out once he was handing her his money.

"Girlfriend?" She repeated. That was a good reason to believe that Montsgnard would win. "Take me under your wing? You've got to be kidding." But he was serious and she was seriously thinking about it. After a long pause, she shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:21 am

She was getting so defensive and it was hilarious to the sixth year. It didn't seem like she was going to grow much and would stay a shortie. "Oh calm down," he rolled his eyes. "I'm joking." He grinned slightly when she bet him sickles for who won the game. He could spend five sickles in his sleep but he wanted to bet with her anyways. "Okay, I'll take your bet and I will give you six galleons if Montagnard wins. Along with those five sickles." Seemed far enough to him.

"Yes, girlfriend," he smirked. His smirk grew when she agreed to his offer. "It was nice doing business with you. I'm Ryan, Ryan Green." He held out his hand for her to take.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum