Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Nice Day

Go down

Nice Day Empty Nice Day

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:34 am

Professor Cox wasn't the hardest teacher to please, he was always frowning and pointing out everyone's mistakes. He was always so grouchy and Indigo wasn't surprised when he doubled the homework load. It was really too much to get done but she at least had to try to finish it. Her dorm seemed too crowded as she spent an hojr doing homework, it was unbearable going into the second hour. So, she left her desk andher room to get some fresh air. She would return after feeling less stuffy and cramped.

She found afterself in the courtyard. It was a pretty day and the sun was shinning. There were flowers here and there. Indigo let out a sigh amd smiled brightly, she took a seat on a bench and pulled her legs up to her chest. The air felt nice but the sun was a bit too hot on her head. She should have brought her hat but there was no use going back to her dorm then coming back.

Back to top Go down

Nice Day Empty Re: Nice Day

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:43 pm

It was a nice day and Jude wasn't going to be caught inside. He enjoyed the sunshine and the sun was shining brightly that day. He had a huge pile of homework to do but he would end up doing it last minute like he usually did. His work was always rushed and he didn't do as well as he could. He let out a huge sigh as he took in the scene in front of him. The grass was a beautiful green and there were plenty of flowers. He grinned brightly and picked a flower.

He noticed a girl sitting by herself and decided it would be best to say hi and introduce himself. He recognized her as one of the announcers and he knew that she was friends with his friend McKenna. "Hello, have a flower," he offered the purple flower to the girl. "I'm Jude and you looked lonely."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Of course there would be people in the courtyard but she hadn't been expecting anyone to approach her. So she was caught off guard when a younger boy, he had to be at least a year younger, came up to her and claimed she was lonely. Mayne she was a bit. She hadn't seen much of her girlfriend or her sister outside of classes and she had no one else to talk to. So, she was lonely. She accepted the flower with a slight blush. "Thank you," she said softly. She patted the seat beside her, inviting him to sit with her.

It was too beautiful of a day to feel lonely, she thought. So Indigo was going to spend the day with this boy. "I'm Indigo," she smiled. "I've seen you with McKenna but I can't recall your name." She felt a little bad that she couldn't give his face a name but something told her he wouldn't mind because he probably didn't know her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:20 am

A smile grew on his face because she knew who he was even though she didn't know his name. He didn't take it personally though because he didn't know her name until she said who she was. The name fit her, he thought. It was a nice name and was very unique. "I'm Jude," he grinned. "McKenna is my best friend." It was nice to know that they had at least one thing in common.

"You're an announcer, right?" He knew that she had messed up in the past but he wasn't going to say anything about it. He liked watching the sport but didn't want to play it himself. He rather just watch. "Is it cool?" Maybe he could become an announcer too, that would be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down