Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Name Your Poison

Go down

Name Your Poison Empty Name Your Poison

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Bartending used to be a blast for Fane. He enjoyed meeting and talking to people and serving drinks wasn't horribly laborious. Cleaning was the hardest part, especially the bathrooms and mopping up vomit. But Fane used to enjoy it. Now it become annoyingly routine and Fane was tired of putting up with drunk people. He hated smoke as well and the bar was nearly always full of people smoking cigarettes or cigars. He hated the hours and how he felt after he left the bar at the ass crack of dawn to return to his apartment only to sleep most of the day away. Hell, he was even starting to hate the people he picked up and brought home with him to keep him company in bed. With each accumulating day, Fane arrived to work feeling more and more tired.

His eyes kept wandering to the clock. It was only eleven. The end didn't seem anywhere near as he had hoped. Suddenly, he was conscious of someone sitting at the bar. "Sorry about that. Dazed off a bit," He apologized, trying to compose his face into something pleasant in case his customer was sober enough to care. "What can I get for ya?"

Back to top Go down

Name Your Poison Empty Re: Name Your Poison

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Something was keeping Caleb from sleeping and he wasn't sure what it was or why he couldn't get a wink of sleep. He didn't have work the next day so he didn't have to worry about being tired for work or sleeping in. He would be able to sleep in without worrying about his responsibilities. Instead of laying in bed and staring at the ceiling. So instead of doing that, he got up from his bed and changed out of his pajamas and into something more fit for going out.

He wasn't sure where he was going when he left but he found himself in a familiar bar. Caleb wasn't one to drink heavily, he limited himself to one beer maybe two. A drink sounded good for the wide awake man, maybe some alcohol would make him sleepy. He sat down at the bar and grinned at the familiar face. "I''ll take a beer please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:12 pm

A smile formed on Fane's face as he looked at the person who had taken a seat. He remembered this man well. He sat next to him nearly every game in the announcer's box and had once had the pleasure of getting acquainted with the beautiful blonde's lips. He ducked beneath the counter and pulled out a bottle of beer, skillfully popping it open on the side of the bar and then sliding it over towards the blonde. "This one is on the house," He told Caleb, winking at him and leaning over the counter towards him.

"Long time no see," He said, conversationally as there didn't seem to be anyone else to serve at the current moment. "What have you been up to?" He inquired. He wasn't too interesting in the details as much as he was interested in keeping the blonde around long enough for him to get out of work and then have some real fun with the attractive man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:05 am

Caleb didn't take any mind at Fane's statement of the beer being on the house. He just thought he was being nice since they hadn't seen each other in so long. It was hard to forget the fact that they had kissed before and the reasoning behind kiss. Those things didn't matter anymore since he had moved on and now had a lovely girlfriend. He really liked how things were going for him and he was even thinking of furthering the relationship. He didn't want to rush things so he was taking things slowly yet he couldn't help but think about how things could change and how great they would be if he had the balls to do what he wanted.

He took a sip from the bottle then set it down in front of him. There had been so much that had happened to the young man that he couldn't quite think of what to say. "I think I've perfected my candy making," Caleb finally said after a moment of silence. "What about you? What have you been up to since I've seen you last?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down